Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Quick Q: My long lost '12 Si (now Austin's after he moved out) was violated last night. The Q300 is gone and perhaps the cat from the Full Race downpipe as well. His future MIL wants him to have a quieter car.... what exhaust should he go with?

The q300 tends to be the suggestion for anyone wanting a “quiet” aftermarket exhaust. The aftermarket downpipe is def making it worse. Most people have said when they added their downpipe it made the car significantly louder.

Quick Q: My long lost '12 Si (now Austin's after he moved out) was violated last night. The Q300 is gone and perhaps the cat from the Full Race downpipe as well. His future MIL wants him to have a quieter car.... what exhaust should he go with?
Stock.

Catless downpipe makes my stock exhaust pretty loud although I think I've destroyed it without a cat. Seems to have gotten louder.

Oh no. That’s no good. Damn thieves down there.

Sounds like he needs a new MIL. Why is he listening to her?

Oh no. That’s no good. Damn thieves down there.
damn thieves everywhere! And the car has the lowered HFP suspension meaning it was a bit harder to access. On a positive note the exhaust wasn't exactly new and insurance should cover most of it.

A cop wanted to search my car late at night at a car dealership. He said the dealership had a bunch of cats cut off cars and he asked to search my car for saws and a jack. Search away big boy :sinking:

A word to the wise though, MB is notoriously bad about having decent schematics, just in case these turn out awful

Using a E350 I found for sale, this is the breakdown I have. However, it doesn't show where the mounting locations are

View attachment 64895
I finally got the vin, but I’m guessing this diagram you posted is as good as the diagrams get, right?

Without googling, why is Canada and the 4th of July on the same weekend?
Built a replacement bridge for my shitty pool and finally hung my bikes on the wall.
View attachment 64898View attachment 64897
Because after about 91 years, the British decided the US was right about securing independence and decided to give it to Canada. Just happened to be midway through the year when they gave that to the Canadians and the US happened to declare themselves independent on July 4.

A cop wanted to search my car late at night at a car dealership. He said the dealership had a bunch of cats cut off cars and he asked to search my car for saws and a jack. Search away big boy :sinking:
You should have started recording him on your phone, start yelling “I know my rights!”, “you can’t legally search my car” and telling him you pay for his salary.

‘Murica!

:giggle:

Back