Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

After about 15 over, you're liable for a ticket, I think if it's another 10 or so above, you're liable for a felony. If you get sequential stops for the same behavior, you'll be suspended.
So if I get pulled over going 10 above I can tell the cop that hondafan said it was ok??

What's the usual max allowed to go over the speed limit in the states? Is it different in each state? I'm Ontario it's usually ok to go 18kmh over max speed limit on Ontario highways is 100kmh

In North Dakota the limit was 75, I was doing 82-84. Passed two cops doing 78. In Wisconsin think it was 70 but I was doing 85 and realized the next day that I was probably going too fast.

I usually go 10-12mph over. It definitely it varies from State to State. Virginia will BURN you for 5mph or over. They have strict traffic laws.

It also depends on the county of the State. Say Baltimore County (MD) where I live might be easier on traffic/speeding than say Montgomery County (MD) south of me.

After about 15 over, you're liable for a ticket, I think if it's another 10 or so above, you're liable for a felony. If you get sequential stops for the same behavior, you'll be suspended.

Yeah I rarely go 15mph over... It isn't worth the ticket/fines/points (we have them in MD) and insurance rate increase..

Good morning, everyone

:wave:

So if I get pulled over going 10 above I can tell the cop that hondafan said it was ok??

:rotfl:

Good Morning :wave:

Going before work (well maybe a bit during the beginning of my shift - but I worked late yesterday so it all evens out) to get the emissions done in the Accord..

My Civic has developed a scraping sound like a chain slapping a cover during cold start. Has been that way for a bit. Took it into the mechanic.

Yeah…

Sounds like the VTEC actuator or one of the timing chain pulleys is bad causing the timing chain to hit the timing cover. Looking at $2k to make it stop.

My Civic has developed a scraping sound like a chain slapping a cover during cold start. Has been that way for a bit. Took it into the mechanic.

Yeah…

Sounds like the VTEC actuator or one of the timing chain pulleys is bad causing the timing chain to hit the timing cover. Looking at $2k to make it stop.
I remember you had some noise back in the day with your actuator. Did you ever have it replaced back then?
https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/...vtc-actuator-merged-threads.10167/post-433356

Yeah…

2k??? Jesus. Do it yourself.

Made it to Vancouver. Idaho is my favourite.

Back