MrsJrotax101's 2013 RR FB6 Build Thread

A good friend of ours is a professional detailer. He had some clients lined up in ATL (lives in Orlando) and did the Si while he was here. It got a basic correction and CQuartz protection. She sure looks purdy. Once we can take it outside tomorrow after the curing process I'm sure Mrs will post some pics.

And the house is nearly closed on.. so maybe we can actually add some decent updates to this thread instead of chatting.

Wow, car looks great! That last shot really shows it with the reflection on the window matching the hood.

So you guys had time to stop into Orlando for a full detail but could't swing a day at the Dragon eh? hahahaha

Wow, car looks great! That last shot really shows it with the reflection on the window matching the hood.

So you guys had time to stop into Orlando for a full detail but could't swing a day at the Dragon eh? hahahaha
Think he came to Atlanta and detailed her car there.

Was thinking the same thing. Got to do it for the awesome pics though. I'll bet she was rolling under 5 mph. :giggle:

Reactions: Nix
The CQ is a nice, hard, glass like coating. That way you can drive without worry and it protects your "candy coat" thin Honda paint job. I've cheaped out on my own car and have minimal paint chips with lesser coatings. The CQuartz should help make that paint job last very nicely.

Collinite 845 FTW!!!! Yeah upstate NY wax!!

Lol.....

I love that licence plate lol!
Thank you. That was a tag I came up with over 7 years ago for our '07 FBP FA5. It's been our "identity" so to speak. haha
We had to work with the state to get them to release the tag back to us, to get it back and on my new Si.

Back