My Hellaslow Build

Looks good man! If you don't mind me asking how do you get so many wheels? Do you just trade around? Ive always wanted to try a different look, but I'm afraid it'll get really expensive.
I just sell them to get new ones or sometimes trade if I get a good offer hahaha

Do you have a camber kit? And what do you suggest if I get the 18x9.5+25? Like gm do I need camber kits or camber bolts, what size tires I need to use and do I need to roll or pull my fenders. Thanks in advance

Are you really getting that low with the Megan Super Streets? would you recommend them to a coupe user?

Do you have a camber kit? And what do you suggest if I get the 18x9.5+25? Like gm do I need camber kits or camber bolts, what size tires I need to use and do I need to roll or pull my fenders. Thanks in advance
I have rear camber arms and camber bolts front. you can fit the +25 with just a fender roll all around and natural camber maybe the bolt up front. Just run 215/35/18 or 215/40/18 tires and you should be fine.

Are you really getting that low with the Megan Super Streets? would you recommend them to a coupe user?
I maxed it out in the back by removing the rings off the perch and the front I messed with the preload a bit. If your not trying to go frame low then id recommend it but if you wanna ride dumped then d2 or bc might be better

I maxed it out in the back by removing the rings off the perch and the front I messed with the preload a bit. If your not trying to go frame low then id recommend it but if you wanna ride dumped then d2 or bc might be better

Thanks! Even if my coilovers are gonna have camber plates, I'll still need camber bolts?

the camber plate only makes like -1.5 when I had it without the bolts

So I should have camber bolts too so that I would be able to slam it lower? Like yours? :) just getting some pointers from you because most of the other people I ask are Instagram famous and won't reply. Haha. And you have been through so many wheels. And I'm planning on getting the same wheels as yours, but 9.5

if you want to go lower than megan street series you can get bc racing, ez streets, and i think godspeed mono rs as well. @hjscura

BC BR extreme low kit on it's way to me. I already had a set, but sold it and got a new kit with different spring rates. This is how it looked when I had the other set, and I still had like 2 more inches left to go.
7yzanave.jpg

That. Do you have any SRS or Airbag lights on? Car is looking great by the way. The white wheels are sharp with those gold lugs.

Keep us up to date on that resistor mod. I know there are more than a few people interested in running aftermarket seats but don't want to disable all the airbags. Be careful driving until you get it sorted. I'd hate for you to get hurt in a crash if the front bag doesnt go off.

Back