My Hellaslow Build

Had a little fun and shot this photo at the mall lol

Finally found the lip that is actually ment for the our bumpers. Personally like this one more then the sti lips since it was a pain to fit and to get no gaps on the sti lip had to tuck it in more and the spike part of the bumper ends up popping over the lip and looked hella ugly so this made more sense to me haha

Was kinda bummed that it made the front look higher then when I had the sti lip but that just means to lower it more. Just wait and see once I get some done to the car. Will update on sunday once everything is on ;)

Details man! You can't just tease us and say look what i found that fits perfect! It just happened to attach itself to your bumper and you have no idea where it came from huh? hahahah....

Got some photos taken of my bae at a car show my local university was hosting

So decided that my megans maxed out height up front its good enough so went yolo and bought my friends 326 power 3in 14kg springs XP

Basically front are hella flush to my fenders cuz of my 18x10 lol oh whales

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
I maxed it out in the back by removing the rings off the perch and the front I messed with the preload a bit. If your not trying to go frame low then id recommend it but if you wanna ride dumped then d2 or bc might be better
Whats the difference between frame low and dumped?

Been a while since I posted. New wheels are on but having some rear fitment issue so hopefully a spacer will help clear the rear shock. Also added a rear window visor to add something to the rear. Wheel spec are 18x10j +25 Cosmis racing wheels with a 5mm in the front and needing a 3mm in the rear

Any issues clearing the struts or anything else with this setup? And how about tire rubbing issues?

This dude hasn't been around since April fools day of this year!

Seriously, Kentaro, where you at man! What's going on with this car? It was well liked, even by guys like me who don't like stance. Generally. I do make exceptions.

Got some photos taken of my bae at a car show my local university was hosting

So decided that my megans maxed out height up front its good enough so went yolo and bought my friends 326 power 3in 14kg springs XP

Basically front are hella flush to my fenders cuz of my 18x10 lol oh whales

Damn that's aggressive! What's wheels are those and offset?

Weird how some people were very active then out of the blue they disappear.

Weird how some people were very active then out of the blue they disappear.

It's like that on a lot of forums I'm on (and I'm on a good bit of them). I understand most people are the "forum type" but most forums have a good group of people. Most people come on the forum to ask a question and once they get it answered they disappear. I'm sure the numbers are high for members that have just a few posts and gone after a few weeks or less of becoming a member. :/

It's a shame. Also FB groups have become popular over the past few years.. Unfortunately.

Back