My Rally Red 2013 Civic SI

ok i need help im reading online that once i add the skunk2 mani anf tb what cold air can i use since the radiator hose will be in the way. Is there a new radiator hose or a modified cai i want to go skunk2 on the cai.
I can see how much the hose is that you will need, problem is I don't have the intake and swap in front of me so there may be some custom and downtime you need to do to get it to work. I can sell you the adapter kit for the car if you need it with hardware

Nice man, I picked up my '13 about 6 months ago and I love everything except the factory sub, I noticed its not as loud as my 8th gens factory sub was, did you notice that?

IMG_1852_zps6d3aab36.jpg

OK guys i recently purchased my new Civic si. I had a 8th gen and decided to upgraded im happy with what i got and the soon to come mods.

I can see how much the hose is that you will need, problem is I don't have the intake and swap in front of me so there may be some custom and downtime you need to do to get it to work. I can sell you the adapter kit for the car if you need it with hardware
thanks that will be cool i plan top buy the prl adapter and some fuel injectors in the beginning of next month

Nice man, I picked up my '13 about 6 months ago and I love everything except the factory sub, I noticed its not as loud as my 8th gens factory sub was, did you notice that?
honestly i havent noticed i havent blared my music that much but i will check it today lol

ok so i spoke to the skunk2 guy today and he said i dont need the prl gasket that with the thermal gasket that i get with the intake manifold works, that it wont leak or nothing. Any thought on this matter guys

We ran one on our Cu2 TSX with no adapter plate for a year with no issues, however it still is a risk for leaking and the PRL adapter adds a nice security knowing you have no coolant going into your cylinder head

Fic and Grams blow away the RDX but most people go with those that are on a budget... You need to have Flashpro to run the aftermarket injectors for open and close times or else it wont run

Fic and Grams blow away the RDX but most people go with those that are on a budget... You need to have Flashpro to run the aftermarket injectors for open and close times or else it wont run
do any of those come with plug and play wires so i dont have to splice in to the stock ones, but im also just thinking of just going stock from 8th gen.

I forgot about the injectorsyeah but i will soon have them and im also getting the stupid flash pro to get them to work ima need ur help on that to get it tuned by vit viper so i can get it working as soon as i get everything on

Ya you have to solder them into the harness and cut the stock clips off... either that or we can machine the manifold for the stocks to work but those are almost maxed with bolt ons

Back