• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Need Confirmation on 2013 civic Map, Dome, Reverse, Fog, Drl(Highs) Lows bulbs

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
I was able to fit a really small flat screwdriver in between the plastic and the housing. If I remember right, there are two really small notches that you use. I put a rag around the end of the screwdriver to not gouge the plastic. It is tight.

AZ-HoocH

Sahuarita AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
I was able to fit a really small flat screwdriver in between the plastic and the housing. If I remember right, there are two really small notches that you use. I put a rag around the end of the screwdriver to not gouge the plastic. It is tight.
Thank you sir

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
The Best tool to open up the lights without scratching the plastic is a pick. You need a thin pointed head similar to what dentist use. Flat heads will damage the surrounding plastic.

-sorry for the late response, I've been busy with work.

Last edited:

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
These are a life saver for many uses on car work:

The smaller ones have a tip that is quite thin and should work.

Last edited: