New brunswickers?

Well, I just need a good excuse like a kick asss concert to go to and I would go down to Monkey Town for a weekend.

BTW, If any of you ever drive through Quebec City on your way to Montreal or Toronto etc. we could meet up for a quick pit stop, gas up, coffee and photo shoot. Just let me know.
@andre12dbsi and I met up recently and it was great to chat and see each others cars.

Last edited:
Doesn't get more central then hub city!! (Moncton) pretty sure that's why they have that huge Volkswagen fest here. Get all the maritimer 9th gens to show up the same weekend!! Haha

Moncton here! I currently have a 2007 Ex, trading it in for a 2015 Si in the next few days! Just waiting for the car to arrive at the dealership.
Glad you found my thread! I'll keep an eye out for ya. Good to have local members in moncton my friend. Congrats on the purchase.

I see that you have a red civic but can't make out anything else from your display picture
Well it's looks fairly stock on the outside except hid's and yellow fogs, black H's and no civic or SI badge on the back. Used to have white plastic dip on the rims which really stood out but it didn't hold up more than a year :(

Back