New from San Diego - Bought 2013 Si!

have you seen a nav unit that allows torque pro to be displayed, or you're looking to retrofit some sort of android tablet in the dash?

There is actually a unit called Parrot ASTEROID smart that runs Android v2.3 on it. Can be rooted to allow you to install Google Store so thus you can download Torque Pro and connect to the BT doggle. This unit though great idea, running old Android version, for others it's a hit or miss if they really like it. I can go into more detail if you would like. Been reading into the units the past 2 days. Though this unit is a awesome unit. Pioneer SPH-DA110 It allows you to feed the display of your Android phone for example to the unit, and the headunit is your android screen. Check this video out for a demo that I found very useful. Go to 2:40 to the TorquePro testing

Oh and btw, I just got a email of a full break down of a Civic Si 2013 that they have. Unpaid price is OTD.

Fuller eprice......................................$20,695.00
Active military.........................................$500.00
DMV fees..................................................$232.00
Documentation fee...................................$80.00
Electronis transfer fee.............................$29.00
Calif. tire fee................................................$8.75
Calif.State Sales Tax...................................$1,662.00 @ 8.00%
Unpaid Balance.................................$22,206.75

Hello all. Came upon this forum actually looking to acquire a 2012 Civic Si, came inspired by 2012 CIVIC SI PMM (TRISHA) | 9th Generation Honda Civic Forum

Quite a piece of work. Thought I'd say hello. I got a Civic in my sight, Just need a opinion from you guys if it's a good deal.

Happy Early New Years Eve!

Welcome! It's nice to hear when people apriciate the work you put into something so thank you for that. Sounds like you can get some great deals on a 2013 Si! I don't think you'll be disappointed, you can get some great performance out of these k24's. She is so much fun to drive! Keep us posted and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Welcome! It's nice to hear when people apriciate the work you put into something so thank you for that. Sounds like you can get some great deals on a 2013 Si! I don't think you'll be disappointed, you can get some great performance out of these k24's. Trisha is so much fun to drive! Keep us posted and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks buddy. And ya I kept digging through your threaded and really liked how it was all motor. Buddy of mine was surprised you got a 13.9 in a 1/4 mile. Had to show him the slips for yours. Great stuff. Pretty sure that unpaid balance is a great deal

welcome man :) what kind of rabbit is that in your pic? my girl has a lionhead

welcome man :) what kind of rabbit is that in your pic? my girl has a lionhead

Tbh I have no idea what kind of rabbit it is. Here is the org picture.
f688a011fb2e7bb2b88e1b1d1ccead87.jpg

Thanks mate

oh lmao i thought it was like a picture of you

Thanks buddy. And ya I kept digging through your threaded and really liked how it was all motor. Buddy of mine was surprised you got a 13.9 in a 1/4 mile. Had to show him the slips for yours. Great stuff. Pretty sure that unpaid balance is a great deal
Yeah when I broke 14 seconds on street tires it took me a little by surprise, I knew she was capable of 13 seconds, but I figured I'd have to get some drag radials. If you pic up an SI I say DP, cat back exhaust, intake, and a good tune are a must.
Here is the head unit I put in, which is also app compatible I don't know if your specific app will work. I will have to check it out. http://www.crutchfield.com/p_130X5500BH/Pioneer-AVH-X5500BHS.html?tp=20217

Last edited:
Still a great time with street tires with the parts you have. I plan on doing similar parts myself on the SI once I get it. It's a nice head unit but that one doesn't support Android for Appradio if I do go with that head unit. But I think the Si the dealership was gonna sell me comes with NAV already.

Well I'm going to the dealership today to test drive the Si! Hopefully the car attracts me enough to where I will wanna buy it!

You should really hit us up! San Diego 9th Genz. 3 of us got our cars from Fuller Honda. With you, that will make 4. There's 7 of us in Diego and we're all Si's.

You should really hit us up! San Diego 9th Genz. 3 of us got our cars from Fuller Honda. With you, that will make 4. There's 7 of us in Diego and we're all Si's.

That's awesome. The guys at Fuller hooked me up on the Si. I'm defiantly down to do a 9th gen meet up with ya guys!

Reactions: Fig
Got a better picture. I need to clean it already. All dusty. Smudges on the windows/windshield. What products should I use? I currently have access to Meguiars quick detailer I bought when I had my motorcycle. Windex sucks when I tried to use it last night. Any good glass/mirror cleaner?

P8XJeoU.jpg

Reactions: Fig
LlHXIvP.jpg

stoner's invisible glass ....also safe for window tint. Quick detailer is fine for doing a quick cleanup. Just use some clean microfibers to avoid scratches in the clearcoat.

stoner's invisible glass ....also safe for window tint. Quick detailer is fine for doing a quick cleanup. Just use some clean microfibers to avoid scratches in the clearcoat.

Good deal, They got it at Target, and I got $5 left over on a gift card, Free Invisible Glass! I gotta find my microfiber I have, may have to get new ones. I checked out Rasky's thread too. Gotta keep this car in tip top shape when I go to car meets with my car club :)

Back