New here guys!!!!!

port & polish the head, port matching intake/exhaust, better oiling system to reduce friction(dry sump vs wet sump), stronger spark, tranny with a gear ratio that matches the engine power(higher usually gives more torque(acceleration) but less top speed, also goes along with the drivetrain).

port & polish the head, port matching intake/exhaust, better oiling system to reduce friction(dry sump vs wet sump), stronger spark, tranny with a gear ratio that matches the engine power(higher usually gives more torque(acceleration) but less top speed, also goes along with the drivetrain).
Nice I got intake/downpipe and exhaust also hondata

Also what can we do to achieve let say 275 to 300WHP all motor? Head swaps? What?

High power NA builds are very very expensive. Thats why most people suggest the SC route for that level of power. Its much simpler and cheaper to buy a stage1 S/C kit and be done with it.

If you really want to chase NA power you will probably spend 3-4 times over what the S/C would have cost.... that said.....

You'll most likely need to bore the block out to 2.5 or 2.6L maybe more and have it sleeved. Then you'll need new pistons, rods, bearings and valve train. Port the head and buy either an RRC or RBC intake manifold and have it cut open and port/polished as well. I don't know what cams are available. You will also need a larger TB and a huge 3.5" intake. Everything in the engine will need to be of the highest quality and you will need a good engine builder to have it done right. Even then, I don't know for sure that you would hit your power goals.

NA is going to be an awesome awesome build if you do it but I think the time and cost will be extremely high.

High power NA builds are very very expensive. Thats why most people suggest the SC route for that level of power. Its much simpler and cheaper to buy a stage1 S/C kit and be done with it.

If you really want to chase NA power you will probably spend 3-4 times over what the S/C would have cost.... that said.....

You'll most likely need to bore the block out to 2.5 or 2.6L maybe more and have it sleeved. Then you'll need new pistons, rods, bearings and valve train. Port the head and buy either an RRC or RBC intake manifold and have it cut open and port/polished as well. I don't know what cams are available. You will also need a larger TB and a huge 3.5" intake. Everything in the engine will need to be of the highest quality and you will need a good engine builder to have it done right. Even then, I don't know for sure that you would hit your power goals.

NA is going to be an awesome awesome build if you do it but I think the time and cost will be extremely high.

Well I'm just looking to build it little by little the SC I need to buy it right away and it is 4,995 on pro civic so it is a ouchie one lol!!!

Reactions: Nix
If you're only looking for 300hp max, get the supporting mods you'll need for the SC and chase that route. Save up and get it!

Hey guys just to let you know we are having talks to have a all Motor powerhouse having a K20 head and camshafts etc. Will let you know

@Danny Lugo any updates on the car bro?

Yes man been busy lol!!! Today I'm installing the RBC manifold!!!

And we are going to do a hybrid lol!!! We are going to swap the K24 head with a K20 head!!!! (This is a future project) we are looking to buy the Head!!! We saw one in great condition for a great price!!!

Will let you guy know more soon!!!

That is why I haven't been more active on the forum but soon I will muahahahaha

Thanks for asking man and you any updates?

And we are going to do a hybrid lol!!! We are going to swap the K24 head with a K20 head!!!! (This is a future project) we are looking to buy the Head!!! We saw one in great condition for a great price!!!

Nice! Tell me how it feels on e you're done tunning! And wow that is going to be amazing! I cant wait to see it! And well I lowered my car and ordered a set of wheels im just waiting for them to arrive

Which head are you thinking of buying? Not all of them fit and the Z3 head from the 8thgen is a major headache. not that it can't be done.... you just might find power cheaper and easier going a different route.

I believe @axion_industries tried a head swap and didn't pick up that much HP over the stock head.

Which head are you thinking of buying? Not all of them fit and the Z3 head from the 8thgen is a major headache. not that it can't be done.... you just might find power cheaper and easier going a different route.

I believe @axion_industries tried a head swap and didn't pick up that much HP over the stock head.

Here on PR we already have somebody who did this swap on a EP3 he went K20 head an a K24 motor and it got 300HP (he has cam chaft, skunk2 ultra intake manifold, K-Tuned fuel rail, etc) all motor!!!

Nice! Tell me how it feels on e you're done tunning! And wow that is going to be amazing! I cant wait to see it! And well I lowered my car and ordered a set of wheels im just waiting for them to arrive

Well this happened!!! Corsport sent me the wrong spacer for the throttle!!! So could not installed the RBC but since that happened I ended up buying the Skunk2 Grams DBW throttle body!!! So we are going to change the manifold and also the throttle body!!!

Will let you know how we keep going!!!

Here on PR we already have somebody who did this swap on a EP3 he went K20 head an a K24 motor and it got 300HP (he has cam chaft, skunk2 ultra intake manifold, K-Tuned fuel rail, etc) all motor!!!

The K24 comes in several different blocks so make sure the block you have, the z7, works with the head you are buying. A k24A2 is going to be different bolting up a k20 head than a k24z7 especially if you are trying to mate a Z3 K20 head.

Want to keep you updated!!!

So procivic did not have the grams throttle so instead they are going to send the OEM Big bored throttle (J37 motor basically a MDX throttle) so I am waiting on that to install the RBC and the throttle!!! Next up are the Denso RDX injectors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And will be adding to this the skunk2 composite fuel rail!!!

21729013cb37246819de79f8a6fea01c.jpg

So installed the J37 throttle body, Denso 410CC injectors, RBC manifold and skunk2 fuel rail!!!

So this is the "issues" I have Yesterday the car would not go pass 3,000 rpm, today it goes pass 3,000, but today like some guys here I have a idle problem that goes from 1,000 rpm and 1,200 rpm on neutral and when driving if I go from 3rd gear to neutral the rpm go down and up down and up until they reach 1,000 rpm

I'm thinking is a learning curve due that yesterday it wouldn't go pass 3,000 and today it does.

I haven't tuned it yet. What you guys think?

Back