New here guys!!!!!

so aftermarket downpipe hooked up to stock exhaust now?

Hey guys my car is having some kind of issue!!! For some reason the car sometimes goes lower on rpms and it is when is standing still!!! Don't know why, it's sometimes that does that

Hey guys just a little update here!!! Did installed the full race one the guys at the mufflers where installing it wrong so I installed it myself and it's the best I love it!!! Now to tune

image.jpeg
If you gave this pic to a leather/upholstery shop, they could basically wrap your wheel like that. A couple of people have done carbon fiber wheels like @Sleepingpanda . Look at his build thread and you can see it.

02b2bd7e47861c282a806f945e7694a4.jpg

So this got here today going to install them soon!!!!!

Those are a good looking wheel. We have a set on my wifes car. People can hate on XXRs but I think they make some unique sizes and nice designs.

Those rt615's? Supposed to be a pretty darn good tire. Are those tires currently on your car or thats just what you're getting soon? If you haven't driven on them yet definitely give us a review of the tires when you get some miles on them.

Those are a good looking wheel. We have a set on my wifes car. People can hate on XXRs but I think they make some unique sizes and nice designs.

Those rt615's? Supposed to be a pretty darn good tire. Are those tires currently on your car or thats just what you're getting soon? If you haven't driven on them yet definitely give us a review of the tires when you get some miles on them.
Well i bought the car used and had 32,000 miles the owner change to those tires at 30,000 now the car has 34,000 so for 2,000 the wheels are awesome they are like gum to the streets!!! I haven't drove another SI with different wheel bit they are great if you want good tires to stick to the ground!!! I am going to use the same tires for the new XXR.

Yes people kind of have a saying when it comes to XXR's but they are the best "cheapest" rims some are beautiful and they are lightweight!!!

The only knock I have on the XXR is weight. The set we got are heavy as heck! 18x8.75 and they weighed ~25lbs each. Generally I would say "light" is 1lb per inch or less. So a 17" should be 17lbs or less to be considered "light." I felt the finish was a little lacking but I can't fault them for the price.

If you have time, pop those wheels on a scale before you mount tires. I'd be curious what the 17's weigh.

The only knock I have on the XXR is weight. The set we got are heavy as heck! 18x8.75 and they weighed ~25lbs each. Generally I would say "light" is 1lb per inch or less. So a 17" should be 17lbs or less to be considered "light." I felt the finish was a little lacking but I can't fault them for the price.

If you have time, pop those wheels on a scale before you mount tires. I'd be curious what the 17's weigh.
For sure I thought I mean they are lighter than stock

Reactions: Nix
Back