New Member / 2013 Civic Si Owner

UNCG34

Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Subaru WRX Premium 6sp w/ Harmon Kardon Audio - Navigation Package
Body Style
Sedan
I just picked up my 2013 Si Coupe in Dyno Blue Pearl a couple of weeks ago. I traded a 2011 CR-Z in and there is no comparison. The CR-Z was a great little car, very cheap to run and not bad for a hybrid, but it was just too slow and soft. Ironically when I bought the CR-Z the 2012 was just about to be released. However I am glad I waited on the 2013, it is one hell of a car. I am looking forward to many years with the Si!

Thank you everyone, I will post some pics once I figure out how posting pics works on this site.

Just posted some pictures, the site is far easier to use than I was expecting.

lookin good! dyno blue is a great choice.
any plans for mods in the future?

Not too much for now, want to get the windows tinted (keep the interior from fading and cooler interior temps in summer), and have swapped out the stock air filter for a K & N. Havn't really thought about mods yet, honestly the car is very capable as it stands, and a heck of a lot of fun (have put over 1000 miles on it in the first two weeks). I am really likeing the Dyno blue, it looks great on the Si and much easier to keep clean than black (my last car was black and it may be the last one, it was nuts trying to keep it looking good with all the polen).

Reactions: 323
Tints really make the car stand out. Maybe some interior lighting? There are tons of DIYs on this site to give you ideas

I am thinking the tinting will look pretty good, a friend of mine has a 2012 EX coupe in Dyno Pearl with tinting and it looks pretty good, just waiting on hearing back from him on who he used, and probably get it done next month.

looks great, love the all black interior in the 2013s...definitely swap out your interior lighting for LEDs, cheap mod and looks great. Enjoy your car man! I love this car more and more every day

Thanks, I really am enjoying the car, I had the CR-Z for 22 months when I traded it, it only had 15,277 miles on in when I traded it on the Si. I have had the Si for just over 2 weeks and passed the 1000 mile mark today (It had 26 on it when I picked it up). I like the idea of the LEDs, I have seen them before and I agree a great cheap mod, and definatly on the tinting, want to keep the black interior black for a long time. I really like how they did everything in black including the pillars and headliner.

what are you driving a block a day getting 32.5 mpg ?????? lol

Back