New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
and the people making these claims are running a wideband to monitor?

See....you have an actual “filter”. The FiST just gets a panel filter.

Saw one for $35 so might jump on that for shits and giggles.

and the people making these claims are running a wideband to monitor?

Correct, its has also been said by tuners. Also boomba said that it causes no problem when the stock tune because these car have a MAP sensor instead of a MAF sensor.

See....you have an actual “filter”. The FiST just gets a panel filter.

Saw one for $35 so might jump on that for shits and giggles.

Really? I thought it had a cone filter like the FoSt.. yeah you should it sounds nice!

Luckyyyyyyy. I love new parts. I first look at then caress the box. Talk to it a bit then slice the tape real slow like. After I take out each part and inspect it like I know what I’m doing. Then I smoke a cigeratte. Ah yes. New car parts. lol. Can’t wait to see some install pics.

Luckyyyyyyy. I love new parts. I first look at then caress the box. Talk to it a bit then slice the tape real slow like. After I take out each part and inspect it like I know what I’m doing. Then I smoke a cigeratte. Ah yes. New car parts. lol. Can’t wait to see some install pics.

Lol I’m pretty much the same way I take them out the box gently and place the on the floor slowly. Thanks I will install it Monday morning!

I usually rip into the box then be all gentle when handling the parts.

You know, gotta be rough and gentle. Show them you are an all around kinda guy.

Actually... I’ve been meaning to ask. Said u drove an RS too. What made u go with the ST over the RS?

Honestly for me the ST felt more practical and more daily driver friendly, I personally felt that the RS Recaros were too stiff for me, the Recaros on my ST2 are extremely comfortable and really hold you in nicely. Also the ride felt stiffer on the RS which I did not like. Of course the power on the RS was great and the sounds it made stock were amazing, but I do have more mods planned for the ST, but the bigger stuff will come once the car has 12k miles or more. Im dabating on going stage 3 (~280hp ~360tq) or a bigger turbo (~360hp 390-400tq). For now the exhaust, intercooler and intake on the stock tune will do just fine.

Probably didn't wanna deal with any blown head gaskets.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It’s funny you say that I was reading about that yesterday, I was not aware of that.

Wow just read into this.

Stage 3 sounds nice. Would a bigger turbo involve upgraded engine and transmission components or can the stock parts handle it?

From what I have read it has been an ongoing problem and they can't seem to find a fix.

Yeah its unfortunate, there are multiple people with blown RS motors.

Wow just read into this.

Stage 3 sounds nice. Would a bigger turbo involve upgraded engine and transmission components or can the stock parts handle it?

Yes even the stage 3 would be pretty fun, there are multiple people running bigger turbos on the ST forum without any issues, of course there are some that have blown up their engines, it really comes down to the tuner though, the transmission can handle it and so can the motor all I need are colder spark plugs. I just have to learn a lot more about the tuners because unfortunately there are multiple “good” tuners for the FoST unlike the Si were we pretty much just had vitviper, I could run a Mountune or a ford racing tune which will keep the factory warranty but thats if I stay with the stock turbo.

Back