New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
My panel filter shipped this weekend but got it out of the mailbox this morning.

Went with the Mountune panel filter. Hoping to get a little more #turbonoises on the cheap, lol

@Nomar06 that’s awesome! If that doesn’t please you, buy an intake they’re not that much $$.

Make a video when you install it I want to hear it!

Prob going to pass on the intake....to make issues with the 2016 and up FiST. Something to do with emissions stuff in the engine that apparently the ECU doesn't like. There are "fixes", but nothing is really a "correct" way to fix the issue. I don't want to mess with that crap, lol.

Prob going to pass on the intake....to make issues with the 2016 and up FiST. Something to do with emissions stuff in the engine that apparently the ECU doesn't like. There are "fixes", but nothing is really a "correct" way to fix the issue. I don't want to mess with that crap, lol.
cobb reflash/tune doesn't fix it?

Thats crazy, I didn’t know that well yeah then lol

Such a tease. Just give us a hint at least.

Its a car part... there’s the hint lol just wait to find out Im going crazy myself with this back order crap :spazface:

On another note, I had the car tinted today. I did 5% all in the back 15% on the 2 front window and 50% on my entire windshield... looks great and super dark, night visibility is good, I guess it depends on the quality of film. Ill get some pictures tmrw.

Thanks everyone, I know! they look even better in person! All im waiting for now are my coilovers which is the part thats on back order :spazface:

Also bought a velossa Big Mouth intake snorkle which is also a 2 week wait because its made to order:coffee: :spazface: @Nomar06 anything new for the FiST?

They would look amazing on your car! I’ve always wanted some rpf1’s and these gold are sexy, not to mention the flat face on the 9”.

Back