• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

• 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

• 1yr+ ..why is this even here

• Total voters

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
Well, I installed the exhaust today! Man this thing sounds nice! Way better than the magnaflow exhaust I had on the car previously. The pops sound pretty close to an m3/m4 lol

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
Well I just dropped off the car to get the air suspension off and install the bc racing coilovers, I think im more happy now then when I went to get the air suspension installed!

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
Well its been a while, the air suspension is off the car, I upgraded the front sway bar and front end links to a thicker h&r while I was getting the bc coilovers on. The goal now is some carbon fiber fenders and carbon fiber trunk to reduce some weight, I already took the spare out of the trunk. I’m also considering a hybrid turbo and a custom tune. I just need to get the wife a new SUV first. The car rides extremely well with the new suspension setup.

Attachments

• C3E75B1F-9F25-4E4F-97E9-0D989F5BE953.jpeg
    C3E75B1F-9F25-4E4F-97E9-0D989F5BE953.jpeg
    790.5 KB · Views: 10

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
Thing just looks sick

thank you!

Are the Enkies special order in the blue?

I dm’d you back
He got them powder coated. Such a dope color. It looks way more slick than the gold. They were nice too, but these are killer.

thank you! Yes I definitely like this color more than what I had before.
I couldn't find CF Fenders for the PFL 8V A/S3. Interested to see what you find.

There is a company in Australia. Both fenders with shipping are $1500. They’re going to be releasing a carbon fiber truck this year as well.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
thank you!

I dm’d you back

thank you! Yes I definitely like this color more than what I had before.

There is a company in Australia. Both fenders with shipping are $1500. They’re going to be releasing a carbon fiber truck this year as well.

Nice! I just got my Forged Carbon Fenders for the Evo and I'm scared to install them.

Janz3n

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
do the carbon fiber fenders and trunk actually weigh less ? saw a youtube video a few weeks back where they weighed a stock hood and a carbon one and they were pretty much the same.

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
do the carbon fiber fenders and trunk actually weigh less ? saw a youtube video a few weeks back where they weighed a stock hood and a carbon one and they were pretty much the same.
Both my fenders weighed 12lbs shipped. Unwrapping them they felt pretty damn light.