New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Well, I installed the exhaust today! Man this thing sounds nice! Way better than the magnaflow exhaust I had on the car previously. The pops sound pretty close to an m3/m4 lol

Well I just dropped off the car to get the air suspension off and install the bc racing coilovers, I think im more happy now then when I went to get the air suspension installed!

Well its been a while, the air suspension is off the car, I upgraded the front sway bar and front end links to a thicker h&r while I was getting the bc coilovers on. The goal now is some carbon fiber fenders and carbon fiber trunk to reduce some weight, I already took the spare out of the trunk. I’m also considering a hybrid turbo and a custom tune. I just need to get the wife a new SUV first. The car rides extremely well with the new suspension setup.

Attachments

• C3E75B1F-9F25-4E4F-97E9-0D989F5BE953.jpeg
    C3E75B1F-9F25-4E4F-97E9-0D989F5BE953.jpeg
    790.5 KB · Views: 10
Thing just looks sick

thank you!

Are the Enkies special order in the blue?

I dm’d you back
He got them powder coated. Such a dope color. It looks way more slick than the gold. They were nice too, but these are killer.

thank you! Yes I definitely like this color more than what I had before.
I couldn't find CF Fenders for the PFL 8V A/S3. Interested to see what you find.

There is a company in Australia. Both fenders with shipping are $1500. They’re going to be releasing a carbon fiber truck this year as well.

thank you!

I dm’d you back

thank you! Yes I definitely like this color more than what I had before.

There is a company in Australia. Both fenders with shipping are $1500. They’re going to be releasing a carbon fiber truck this year as well.

Nice! I just got my Forged Carbon Fenders for the Evo and I'm scared to install them.

do the carbon fiber fenders and trunk actually weigh less ? saw a youtube video a few weeks back where they weighed a stock hood and a carbon one and they were pretty much the same.

do the carbon fiber fenders and trunk actually weigh less ? saw a youtube video a few weeks back where they weighed a stock hood and a carbon one and they were pretty much the same.
Both my fenders weighed 12lbs shipped. Unwrapping them they felt pretty damn light.

The 2022 Audi RS 3 Sedan Is Now The Fastest Compact On The Nurburgring​

The Audi RS 3 Sedan broke the record for the fastest compact production car at the Nürburgring lap, with driver Frank Stippler recording a time of 7:40.748. This is an impressive 4.64 seconds faster than the previous record-holder, the Renault Megane RS Trophy-R (7:45.38).

View: https://youtu.be/QTNDsMtweE4

The 2022 Audi RS 3 Sedan Is Now The Fastest Compact On The Nurburgring​

The Audi RS 3 Sedan broke the record for the fastest compact production car at the Nürburgring lap, with driver Frank Stippler recording a time of 7:40.748. This is an impressive 4.64 seconds faster than the previous record-holder, the Renault Megane RS Trophy-R (7:45.38).

View: https://youtu.be/QTNDsMtweE4

sounded like a bucket 'a bolts

I haven't posted in a while

I still have the car surprisingly lol

I got some side skirts, order some carbon fiber fenders (7 week wait ). Im keeping the car for good. I will be going with a hybrid turbo and custom tune by the end of the year.

66E33F6D-2A52-42A5-B3C7-F6E38340DFCC.jpeg395FBCFE-83B8-42B1-B64C-37404248E2B7.jpeg

fenders I ordered

DD54E68E-A11B-48FA-984B-42669C688503.png

C67AF42C-3AFC-4F93-8D88-F00F70F10329.jpeg

Back