New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Craigslist, offer up etc should let u add video clips so they can’t hear that sweet sweet Audi exhaust.

I used to change cars like people change underwear. From 2011-2015 I went through 30+ cars.

30 cars! Holy ****

I've had 5 cars (counting current vehicles) that I've owned. That doesn't count the '89 Chevrolet Corsica that my parents let me drive/eventually gave to me.

@ron v yeah I may do that later on. Thanks I hope I can sell it quick!

You all were close lol I just honestly think its time for me to own something “Fast” im tired of just doing bolt ons. I want more than that!

I’ve owned the following since 2009

2008 yaris (my first car lol)
2009 turbo r18 civic
2005 Civic Si EP3
2002 VW GTI
1993 b18 swapped del sol
2012 Civic Si
2003 S2000
2015 Civic Si
2017 focus ST
2015 Audi a3

also 1999 Toyota Camry which was my daily.

of course all purchased stock then modified. Except the camry lol

30 cars! Holy ****

I've had 5 cars (counting current vehicles) that I've owned. That doesn't count the '89 Chevrolet Corsica that my parents let me drive/eventually gave to me.
Yeah, I think I showed up to BWW with a different car every time. Granted, I only went maybe 10 times or less, but still.
Out of those I tihnk 20 or so were Subarus, 5 chevys, 1 volvo, 1 mercedes, 2 Audis, 2 BMWs, 2 cadillacs.

I really eased up since I moved to TX. Partially because I had a company car for 2 of the last 4 years. I moved here with a suburban, then bought a CTS-V, then a caravan, then a Saturn outlook(still have), now the Si.

Damn. That’s quite a list.

so you had a modded Yaris ?!?

yeah it was on coilovers, 17x8 enkei wheels, rolled fenders, exhaust, intake, double din radio and subwoofer it was a 5 speed. It looked really nice for what it was, I looked everywhere but couldn’t find a picture of it :( it was the 2 door hatch in grey.

Nothing fun to post so far. I’ve gotten a couple of offers for the car but mostly from low ball teenagers.

In the meantime my new custom phone case came in... Its an actual picture of my car

641930DD-42B6-4D4C-95E6-5836B1787B1B.jpeg

I might get a new set of wheels tomorrow :oops:

I’m negotiating with the guy right now. These are 18x9 +35 so a better poke.

So even after all you went through for your wheels and wanting to swap rides...you’re trying to get different rims now? They haven’t even been installed 2 months!

@r18-power is always switching up something, rides, wheels. You just never know what he'll be up to next. I like the constant variety of stuff going on if I'm honest.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So even after all you went through for your wheels and wanting to swap rides...you’re trying to get different rims now? They haven’t even been installed 2 months!

Yeah well I came across a set of wheels that I liked, the guy barely used them and they’re already powder coated, not exactly the color I was looking for but I like them. He might drop them off tomorrow. I know the other wheels have been on less then a month but I think this change will be nice. If the car sells it’ll go with the new wheels if not I guess I will just keep it!

@r18-power is always switching up something, rides, wheels. You just never know what he'll be up to next. I like the constant variety of stuff going on if I'm honest.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the kind words! Yeah I can’t ever make up my mind specially when I constantly look at things for sale online lol

Back