New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Small update.

I took my front bags off and adjusted them, now my fenders are pretty much on the lip of the wheels. Only issue now is I have a leak, which I’ll get to later this week.

I also installed an aftermarket pendulum mount and dogbone insert.

I ordered some slotted rotors and new brake pads.

I also order some better front end links (APR) because the airlift are garbage and they’re make a noise.

My paddles for my carbon steering wheel came in, now I just need to find some time to install the steering wheel.

@stilletto not yet, I want to fix the front bag leak first. I did do a WOT, very happy with both the pendulum and dogbone inserts, the vibration is not bad it’s just a little more than my Focus ST.

This is what I got

BC30830C-C182-46D4-AB17-2BAEFAA1F0A9.jpeg

I finally installed my Carbon Fiber steering wheel! Real happy with it, it matches really well with my other carbon fiber interior pieces. (Don’t mind the dirty car)

It took me a little longer than expected to swap the steering wheel out but it was definitely worth it.

EB72B666-4D25-4DF6-AF58-53DA470E31DB.jpeg

Looks like it could have come right from the factory just as it is. Looks great

Looks like it could have come right from the factory just as it is. Looks great

Yes! My thoughts exactly! I love the OEM look. I was never a fan of those aftermarket looking wheels.

Looks good! What's wrong with your center console? Shifter looks like it only goes up/down not side to side (shifting gears) :giggle: :hiding:

why do you think I miss my ST? The DSG transmission is EXCELLENT but I do miss shifting gears. I will NEVER sell the Audi though, I will get another manual project though. I’ve looked into bringing some transmission parts from overseas (these cars came in manual in other countries) but I’m sure if I want to spend the money on that. I’d rather build something else.

Did you see that APR just discontinued their Downpipe and Stage 2 Software? Let’s hope other companies don’t follow suit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@stilletto what?!? I had no idea. Do you know why? I’ve heard a lot of complaints from people on the forum about APR where people are blowing their turbos on their software.

@stilletto what?!? I had no idea. Do you know why? I’ve heard a lot of complaints from people on the forum about APR where people are blowing their turbos on their software.

Lots of changes since they were bought out by Holley. Guess they just can’t meet EPA standards. Lots of people jumping ship now because, even though they say they will, product support may drop off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow I had no idea, that sucks though. Lets see who else does the same.

I need to remove some of the bolts on my fender liner but here it is with the bags adjusted a little lower. Once the fasteners are removed from the fender liner I will be able to drop it down probably 1/4” more.

B680783C-378B-4ADD-81FD-8CAC925F9EF6.jpegAE6306B1-D024-4F4C-A510-5A857B1A7324.jpegF61DF212-DC85-4964-B7F3-47C961CCD33A.jpeg

I barely drive the car. I put 5k miles on it since last year

Back