New Ride

Chris35

Halifax
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
Been here for a while, had a 2010 FG2, just traded it in today for a 14 RR Si sedan. Loving it so far, lots of features, looks great and the price was right!
2uvenuze.jpg
huzy5e5u.jpg
ja8edupa.jpg

I actually don't mind it at all! A lot easier to just thro stuff into and my friends like it better, not stuffing in the back of a coupe. Will be nice to not break my back attending to my "car seat mod" lol.

Personally I like the look on he current sedans better than the coupe as well, can't get past the new front end.

ase2yqa8.jpg

Thanks Eric! This was the 8th before anything came off. Not the greatest picture but you get a better idea. Will be throwing those wheels on the new one at some point.

Haha yeah I am from Hali, posted to Saskatchewan though, and currently attached to Portage in Manitoba lol. Hopefully getting back to Halifax next year though
I'm from Edmonton, but now live in Quebec City. Mom lives in Halifax. Between the two of us we got most of theCanadian provinces covered. Haha

Last edited:
Congrats. How do you feel about missing 8k redline and loud vtec crossover?

Congrats. How do you feel about missing 8k redline and loud vtec crossover?

I definitely miss the powertrain from the 8th. I had full I/H/E and TB on it tuned with flashpro so it was quick and the sound was intoxicating. Unfortunately life comes at ya, needed a four door for my son and the FG2 conveniently spun a bearing at just over 47K km's... Being in a new province with no resources or connections in the area (as well as a very limited car scene) plus a lack of time, the easy route was to just trade it in on a new one. Cut my losses, moved on and I'm happy now, will still be tinkering with the new one though haha

Get a downpipe and flashpro by vit. It's a whole new car

Maybe down the road depending how long I keep it. I was in the midst of tuning with Vit when the last one went so I'm weary of going that way again because I don't know fully why it happened.

Plans for it right now are coilovers and retro's in the spring and my old wheels and tires. After that flashpro and then maybe an exhaust and intake. Don't think I'll do much more than that performance wise.

Maybe down the road depending how long I keep it. I was in the midst of tuning with Vit when the last one went so I'm weary of going that way again because I don't know fully why it happened.

Plans for it right now are coilovers and retro's in the spring and my old wheels and tires. After that flashpro and then maybe an exhaust and intake. Don't think I'll do much more than that performance wise.
Maybe when I boost my car ill give you a ride in it and ull change ur mind lol

Maybe when I boost my car ill give you a ride in it and ull change ur mind lol

Haha I've been in a few boosted Si's and they are quite a hoot, but not a route I'm gonna go with an all year DD

Back