Nice to be aboard.

I did 900 miles in a day once. That was more than enough for me. My butt is anything but iron, and fortunately the bike seat is well padded.
That's a nice number, what bike did you do it on?

14802d1307471258_gluteus_maximus_large_harley_davidson_chair_motorcycle_funny_pimped_sofa_humor_cool_haha_lol_rofl_smiles.jpg

And get some highway pegs......... Ree-aa-lly.......

Looks great!! Welcome!
I saw somewhere that you lived in England? Whereabouts? Jrotax was born and raised in England and moved here 5 years ago to be with me :)

Midlands.. I was about
20 miles North of Cambridge in Alconbury........ I was in the service, and spent all of my nights and weekends with the locals.... Sport car club events......Pubs, etc.
I put 100k miles on my new Triumph Spitfire in 3 years on the back roads of the UK........ Great drivers

He was from 9miles from Manchester. I got to go in March 2010...absolutely loved it. Nearly fell out of my seat in the car when we took our first sharp left turn. Was NOT expecting that :rotfl: Visited some friends near London and got to walk around London.

Robert was big into karting as a young boy and before he moved here. He took me to some of the tracks while we were out there. Drove through the real Sherwood forest :giggle:

I really enjoyed it and would love to go back some time :D

Speaking of Sherwood, someone took me to "The oldest Pub in England"(comes close anyway), It's located under the Nottingham Castle, it's a BIG cave with different rooms(Cave'ets?), and is really cool, there's a ring hanging on a rope that anyone can swing to try and hook one of many horns/antlers/etc.(round room). It's said you can win a free ale/beer if hooked.

My ancestors lived in them. :excited:

Do you know "Ayla"...... Sorry.... I've read all of the "Clan of The Cave Bear"(by Jean Auel)series. If you want to know that history it's a good and intertaining series. She spent many years doing the research to be as correct as possible while keeping it on a "Hobbit" *****-a-lee what's hap-ning next read.

You must have a auto censor...... Not that I mind, but loses the jest of a play on words( So the 5 *****'s Is for the word of a female dog).

dentrecords
what was your honda bike - 2 bikes back? Not the 1000rr or whatever... but the gray/silver one prior?

Honda RC51. Impractical, uncomfortable, hot, heavy, temperamental but much more personality and the feeling of that v-twin was just... gah. I loved that bike.

Back