Not my first civic...

That’s awesome man! I can’t wait to see that beast! I also can’t wait to see your new daily! I know its going to be a honda/acura if you’re keeping the b series. Lol get a del sol man I miss mine so bad!

Sooooo.....bagged accord wagon with an h-swap, lol. I dunno why i like those so much. But for real, go del sol

Never had one. Might have to travel super far to find one in decent shape.

I was talking to a couple friends last night and they thought I was insane for wanting to sell the VX.....
I might try and trade the b long block for a h if something comes around. Gonna take my time and weigh my options.

Sup. So after giving my crv to my nieces they where over the s10 which they dubbed the landscaper truck haha. I don’t blame them it’s a junker I’m sure girls in high school don’t want to be seen in. Anywho I changed out the rear struts and plugs. Next week I’ll do the wires and front struts. I was just super lazy this weekend. Last week was rough. I’m thinking about getting a set of grippers since I’ll be using this thing to go out to the desert with my bike. 2341D24D-D75B-489D-8FD7-E6238AEDE347.jpeg 5C587EF0-7B31-4C67-B968-5B143BA94ED7.jpeg5C95A6D0-1288-4658-A4C4-C3C8BAAADCB5.jpeg B3468C00-EDAE-4475-9189-36C02D007503.jpegC527A35E-9853-4BF5-BD70-185BD53883F6.jpegI’m throwing a check engine light too. Went away then came back but I’m thinking evap right off the bat.

I really don’t know where I’ll go with this truck. I have a ******* fleet of cars and now that motor home is gonna be put in my name. I’m probably gonna flip the truck and the rv but I gotta talk to my brothers first. It’s ridiculous. I technically own 7 vehicles right now haha.

to be continued....

I don't mind the S10. It wouldn't be a bad daily. Definitely replace those wheels (and tires).

When my uncle passed I inherited his 4 car. The s10, Silverado, a galaxy 500 and vw. And his mutt lol. I sold the bug and Silverado. I also have my cousins sti in my name and garage while he’s deployed.

I’ve posted pictures in this thread haven’t I? It pops out of second and third and it’s very hard to get it into fifth. On top of a million other problems. I don’t drive it cause it runs like ****.

I’ve posted pictures in this thread haven’t I? It pops out of second and third and it’s very hard to get it into fifth. On top of a million other problems. I don’t drive it cause it runs like ****.

He must have owned a Honda prior to the STi... :hiding: :giggle:

Ur really gonna make me go home and take off the car cover to snap a pic. I’ll get one later tonight.

Back