Not my first civic...

sup guys. Sorry for the lack of content. Got done with fall semester last year then got covid then blazed on into spring semester so I didn't have time to do anything car wise until now. I'm gonna make up for it this summer. This weekend I'm gonna do the injectors on the s10. Next weekend I'm gonna install my nos kit on the si (@fahnix ). After that I'm gonna finish that b18c I have in my garage and do all the stuff that is needed for the eg . Or maybe the k24 I'm still debating. I have everything to build a badass b so maybe you guys can sway me. I bought a new gopro for the vids. bear with me though. The last few months have been rough but man do I have the itch to wrench.

So you’re deciding between a b18c build or a k24 build for the eg? Sounds like you already have the parts for the B build... do you need stuff if you went K?

Does it need some internals replaced, or you won’t know until it’s opened up?

It just needs a valve spring. I might do k I’m not sure. Maybe I’ll get @fahnix over here soon cause this car needs to start getting built ASAP. K sounds awesome but it is expensive and like I said I have everything for the b.

hatch needs complete suspension rebuild which is like $400 from rock auto. And new rear lca’s. Also need to rip off the front rad support to add the front traction bar.

It just needs a valve spring. I might do k I’m not sure. Maybe I’ll get @fahnix over here soon cause this car needs to start getting built ASAP. K sounds awesome but it is expensive and like I said I have everything for the b.

hatch needs complete suspension rebuild which is like $400 from rock auto. And new rear lca’s. Also need to rip off the front rad support to add the front traction bar.

Just go b. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion

I feel like the B is the way to go right now. The K would be dope, but would need a bunch of stuff to be purchased to happen. Doing the B build just makes more sense since Ron already has all the parts.

Going from those Federal’s to Michelin’s is like going from cheap Payless shoes to top of the line new balance’s.

don’t waste your money on Federal’s

I did a first to second hard without thinking about it. Instead of doing the usually tire spin after shift the car lunges forward and kept grabbing. I’m curious to see how much of a difference it will make on the draggy as far as 1/4 time. Tire slip is the biggest problem with this car.

Back