• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Not quite a Civic... but still fun

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
The person I bought the MR2 from has a '77(ish). No idea how many miles on it or the last time he drove it. It is an orangish color.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Ummm... :confused:

124558028_3489393301149359_3679024505708939026_o.jpg

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
when your support vehicle is faster than the racecar

Dad

Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I love old Porsches!!! :hail:

Also, that van looks like a riot!

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Noticed it was smoking while driving, unfortunately it seems the old oil cooler let go. Goes beyond my skills and tools so went off to TPC racing. Fortunately the owner of TPC realized the oil coolers are hard to come by a while ago and hoarded them. Got the last one he had.

IMG_6626.JPG

IMG_6632.JPG

needs new struts soon

IMG_6630.JPG

Engine out, trans off to track down other leaks too

IMG_6629.JPG

all to replace that one part

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Does he break them as often as the porsche?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Score on the oil coolers, but that’s crazy it requires dropping the engine. I guess you would maybe have to do that anyway to track down the trans leak though.

ethlar

Grumpy Moderator
Super Mod
Philly
Vehicle Model
TLX 3.5 SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Score on the oil coolers, but that’s crazy it requires dropping the engine. I guess you would maybe have to do that anyway to track down the trans leak though.
Dropping the engine is step one for most services on the car, even simple stuff like spark plugs, probably going to drop the engine just to get at everything