NOVA!

So I see on here talk about the Springfield meet on Mondays. I remember a meet on Fridays/Saturdays at the BK in manasaas over near the DMV. Does anyone still go over that way?

Anyplace you have in mind? I really only know the manassas area comfortably but not sure of anywhere outside of manassas besides where the Monday night meet is.

I think the Monday one got shut down again, ppl don't know how to act. I haven't heard of any new locations for Monday night as of yet. I will be at the car show in Manassas tomorrow from 10-4

I used to go to a meet at the lot behind Burger King that's near the dmv in manassas. I've seen people there on Fridays recently not sure about Saturday though

I think the Monday one got shut down again, ppl don't know how to act. I haven't heard of any new locations for Monday night as of yet. I will be at the car show in Manassas tomorrow from 10-4
The Springfield meet moved to the commuter lot at Sydenstricker Rd. Go west on Franconia Rd to Sydenstricker and the commuter lot is on your left.

Back