NOVA!

Umm normally if I go I'm there around 8-9 and stay until about 11ish depends on when I get off work if I have to open my store I'll be there at 7 until whenever
Only problem with being there that late is that I get up at 3:30am to be at work early (so I can get home early). Still might drop by for a while. Just look for the car and the old dude driving it.

Headed out to Linden Vineyards today to pick up a case of excellent VA wine. Superslab for a while but then some excellent country roads to the vineyard.

Headed out to Linden Vineyards today to pick up a case of excellent VA wine. Superslab for a while but then some excellent country roads to the vineyard.

My friend my rick said he saw you on the road.... He had a white 2013 civic si coupe.... Lol

edudu4a8.jpg

My friend my rick said he saw you on the road.... He had a white 2013 civic si coupe.... Lol

edudu4a8.jpg
Hmmm, how did I miss him? I'm one of those people who wave.

I believe I've seen you on the other forum. I just started getting into this forum here
Probably. I'm forum agnostic and type everywhere. If you'd like to come along, I'll be doing a rehearsal drive for the Gettysburg Meet that's coming up at the end of September. I'll probably go next Saturday or Sunday because it's a holiday weekend and traffic should be relatively (as if) light on I-270. That's the only part of the drive I dislike. The drive in Gettysburg is totally varied with mountains, lots of twisties, battlefield and just general good times.

Back