NOVA!

sideburns were epic...

IMG_5495.jpg

then he found bacon and got married....

Hola :)
I'm in Alexandria, though I lived in Woodbridge until recently.(probably more like Dumfries. I was quite literally on the border)

Anyone have any meets they roll off to at night? I hear thats the next best thing to DC night life ;)
(I'm shy and stay at home more, so more poking fun at the idea. I've never actually done that. Lawl)

I'm actually going to be up at the Springfield/Kingstowne meet with my bro tonight - I started making something for him and he complained he needs more car pictures. So off I go. Hah.

Welcome :wave:
I'm in Alexandria as well, inside the Beltway. I can't say I've been to any meets lately, but last I heard there were some at the Kingstowne Shopping Center. A mix of cars there mostly, but I have no clue when they usually meet up.

I have no idea which side I'm on, just that I live next to Woodrow Wilson one-lane-construction Bridge.

Kingstowne meet got moved to Springfield (I was told why but forgot.) 7-11 I believe it was on Mondays in front of Hardtimes. Same shopping center as Davids Bridal and such just on the right side where the huge parking lot is on Old Keene Mill.

is it a mix bag of cars, or imports only, or classics... or?

Why are dragon flies constantly laying eggs on the roof of my car? I look at the other cars parked around me and none have this same problem. Every damn day i have to wash that off

Well I'll be damned. My car beads up with humidity overnight, so that's why. I need to stop waxing the car.

is it a mix bag of cars, or imports only, or classics... or?

Mix. By the looks of it I've seen a whole bunch of different types. Classmate that has a Miata goes, old classmate that has a Shelby goes, then the Si that I know and love (and want for my own).

Back