NOVA!

Ava is a Good name! :)

Hey guys, I haven't been catching up on the site and just logged in today. ^^ Thanks man lol I have thought long and hard about the name.

Hola :)
I'm in Alexandria, though I lived in Woodbridge until recently.(probably more like Dumfries. I was quite literally on the border)

Anyone have any meets they roll off to at night? I hear thats the next best thing to DC night life ;)
(I'm shy and stay at home more, so more poking fun at the idea. I've never actually done that. Lawl)

I'm actually going to be up at the Springfield/Kingstowne meet with my bro tonight - I started making something for him and he complained he needs more car pictures. So off I go. Hah.

I was at the car meet in spring field and it was just a mix of cars. I also wen't with my uncle who registered for the auto cross here near Hylton High school (I live right behind it) and he has me signing up for the next one in three weeks. Im excited and looks like a lot of fun. ^^ I also know where you are at. Ill try and meet you sometime man.

Easily confused when you don't see the boobage behind the keyboard ;) But seriously, I don't care if you call me that. I've been around men for my entire life. I'm used to it.

I try to go every other week, I have something pre planned on alternating mondays, but you'll probably find me near the civics. Just look for a chunck of about 3 Si's (black, red, blue) and you'll probably figure out who I am quick.

I was at the car meet in spring field and it was just a mix of cars.

When did you go?

I believe it was a week or two ago. I forgot what plaza it was, but the plaza had an ice berry, popeyes and I believe a Giant lol. s all I remember of the meet.

Holy crap! Nobody from NoVA has posted for almost a year? I know there are Civics around, I see lots of them. So where are you?

I'm very close to the nova area! I've posted up on this thread and on 9thgencivic but no one really comments
I was at Fort Washington Park two weeks ago. Beautiful area. About posting, I posted, you posted, no surely there are others out there that can take a minute or two and say hello.

I was at Fort Washington Park two weeks ago. Beautiful area. About posting, I posted, you posted, no surely there are others out there that can take a minute or two and say hello.

Oh wow I live in fort Washington haha... That park is cool.... Yea there are more of them but most of them just kinda show up to some of the local meets

And there is also @T21 he is in nova

Oh wow I live in fort Washington haha... That park is cool.... Yea there are more of them but most of them just kinda show up to some of the local meets

And there is also @T21 he is in nova
Maybe if we keep posting, others will get the idea they can post too.

The location of the Spring field meet in VA! Every Monday night!

Hard times cafe! There some 8ths too ;)

6362 Springfield Plaza, Springfield, VA 22150

Back