NY / NJ 9th Spotted Thread

I'll be out and about today in the Civic in NJ and PA. Beep and wave if you see me lol

To those of you who wanna spot me in my truck, I've put stickers on the truck so that I'm a bit more identifiable amongst the hundreds and thousands of 99 Explorers on the road. I now have an "I LOVE MY PIT BULL" sticker on my rear window and a smaller vinyl on my front bumper of a blue pittie. It's on the bottom left (driver's side) of the bumper. Give me a honk if you see me!

Does anyone here in the ny/nj area know how to install the hfp kit / suspension ? I am looking at shops/dealers to install it and they are wanting so much money ;(. I am not too familiar with installing car parts and would love if someone could help me install the parts ! I am in rockland county, ny

Does anyone here in the ny/nj area know how to install the hfp kit / suspension ? I am looking at shops/dealers to install it and they are wanting so much money ;(. I am not too familiar with installing car parts and would love if someone could help me install the parts ! I am in rockland county, ny

Idk if you're willing to drive but I can help you with the front and rear hfp lips I just put mine on last week by myself lol its easy

Man i never see anyone lol only 9th gens I run into around here are dudes I know. lol And saw some blonde lady in her 50s driving a SOP coupe the other day in Clifton

I'm behind you on 280 in traffic. We gave each other a nod of approval. My husband and I LOVE your car.
716766722181f1f765044781dfdb7bd6.jpg

It was nice seeing you and chatting with you at the light in Belleville/Nutley. Again, the car is gorgeous! @Slow_fg4 (if you're on here)

Back