• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

NY / NJ 9th Spotted Thread

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
woot woot! if only the nj meet wasnt so far away and on a thurs haha. then id be spotted more!
Back when I first met my husband he would come from Brooklyn. It's really not all that far and from my experience, better than most of the meets out there. We actually have a bunch of Staten Islanders and a couple Brooklyn people who come. You don't have to come every week either.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Spotted a crystal black pearl Si coupe on Devon St in Kearny. It was parked so I carded you.

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Spotted a black 9th gen sedan in the target parking lot of gateway mall. Carded ya. My first carding lol.

spdandpwr

NY / CT
Spotted a black 9th gen with the golden ny plates driving on the merritt parkway in ct. you were with a couple of dudes in your car and I was in a white tsx...we were moving pretty quickly, lol.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Jut spotted a gorgeous SOP Si sedan with rims, JDM badges, tints, and a black bit on the trunk around the rear h badge going down Ridge Rd in Lyndhurst by the Kingsland Ave intersection at 12:50pm. Very very nice

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Spotted a PMM? Si sedan on Schuyler Ave on the Kearny/North Arlington border at 10 am today

Dutchmaster

NYC area.
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey I'm ryan from staten island. I drive an 8th but I plan on getting a 9thgen si.
Honk twice if you see me around lol.
0f5c45e5.jpg

Dutchmaster

NYC area.
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I'm looking to get either a rally red or taffeta white coupe.
Maybe like a couple months from now though, waiting to see what the 13's will look like.

Dutchmaster

NYC area.
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Lmao. It's actually hard plastic. I see what you mean though, I'm gonna try to find a better pic of the eyelids.