• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

NY / NJ 9th Spotted Thread

Stephan

neighboor up the block has a 4-door sedan in red. haven't had the chance to see how she likes it.
I'm averaging 35.5 mpg overall about 430 miles per tank. Love it, Love it, Love it, . around town kills the mileage, not hard on the gas can't really get past 26 mpg, but highway is a whole different story.........drive to work and back is 89 miles, about a 1/3rd is lights and back streets. highway only at 63 mph is a whopping 41mpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah baby. i know i could do even better if I had more highway and less city. still just about a tank of gas a week!!!!!! amazing.......my '03 crv wasn't even close...............what a car. i'm seeing more and more on the southern state pkwy on long island, ny. Anybody doing better on the gas??????

LouieV

Long Island, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Spotted a 8th Gen in the Applebee's parking lot in Shirley of William Floyd Parkway. I parked next to him and carded him as well :thumb:

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I spotted a 9th gen black si coupe on the I-678N today. He was exiting on the Astoria exit. Was gonna wave but his tints were so dark I don't think he saw me. Also spotted a 8th gen si sedan on I-95N in CT. Also was exiting so I couldn't wave. Was a great drive to Bridgeport. No traffic full throttle :D

Sivilized

Seaford, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
^^^ Ya, I'm not shlepping to NJ. It takes forever to get over the damn Verrazano and it's too expensive.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Spotted a Rallye Red Si coupe parked on Emmonds Ave in Brooklyn at 1:00pm

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
Sunburst orange pearl Si coupe on 80 east by exit 56 at 8:55 am today

n00dLeZ

woot woot! if only the nj meet wasnt so far away and on a thurs haha. then id be spotted more!