NY / NJ 9th Spotted Thread

neighboor up the block has a 4-door sedan in red. haven't had the chance to see how she likes it.
I'm averaging 35.5 mpg overall about 430 miles per tank. Love it, Love it, Love it, . around town kills the mileage, not hard on the gas can't really get past 26 mpg, but highway is a whole different story.........drive to work and back is 89 miles, about a 1/3rd is lights and back streets. highway only at 63 mph is a whopping 41mpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeah baby. i know i could do even better if I had more highway and less city. still just about a tank of gas a week!!!!!! amazing.......my '03 crv wasn't even close...............what a car. i'm seeing more and more on the southern state pkwy on long island, ny. Anybody doing better on the gas??????

Spotted a 8th Gen in the Applebee's parking lot in Shirley of William Floyd Parkway. I parked next to him and carded him as well :thumb:

I spotted a 9th gen black si coupe on the I-678N today. He was exiting on the Astoria exit. Was gonna wave but his tints were so dark I don't think he saw me. Also spotted a 8th gen si sedan on I-95N in CT. Also was exiting so I couldn't wave. Was a great drive to Bridgeport. No traffic full throttle :D

^^^ Ya, I'm not shlepping to NJ. It takes forever to get over the damn Verrazano and it's too expensive.

Spotted a Rallye Red Si coupe parked on Emmonds Ave in Brooklyn at 1:00pm

Sunburst orange pearl Si coupe on 80 east by exit 56 at 8:55 am today

woot woot! if only the nj meet wasnt so far away and on a thurs haha. then id be spotted more!

Back