NY / NJ 9th Spotted Thread

woot woot! if only the nj meet wasnt so far away and on a thurs haha. then id be spotted more!
Back when I first met my husband he would come from Brooklyn. It's really not all that far and from my experience, better than most of the meets out there. We actually have a bunch of Staten Islanders and a couple Brooklyn people who come. You don't have to come every week either.

Spotted a crystal black pearl Si coupe on Devon St in Kearny. It was parked so I carded you.

Spotted a black 9th gen sedan in the target parking lot of gateway mall. Carded ya. My first carding lol.

Spotted a black 9th gen with the golden ny plates driving on the merritt parkway in ct. you were with a couple of dudes in your car and I was in a white tsx...we were moving pretty quickly, lol.

Jut spotted a gorgeous SOP Si sedan with rims, JDM badges, tints, and a black bit on the trunk around the rear h badge going down Ridge Rd in Lyndhurst by the Kingsland Ave intersection at 12:50pm. Very very nice

Spotted a PMM? Si sedan on Schuyler Ave on the Kearny/North Arlington border at 10 am today

Hey I'm ryan from staten island. I drive an 8th but I plan on getting a 9thgen si.
Honk twice if you see me around lol.
0f5c45e5.jpg

I'm looking to get either a rally red or taffeta white coupe.
Maybe like a couple months from now though, waiting to see what the 13's will look like.

Lmao. It's actually hard plastic. I see what you mean though, I'm gonna try to find a better pic of the eyelids.

Back