Official 2013 MLB Thread

Oje

Its finally baseball time!

Phillies fan here. Went to see them get smoked by Toronto in an exhibition game yesterday and I have the Sunday package so plenty more games to come.

558789_10200234161309234_1350511281_n_zps7f61b537.jpg

Go yanks. Been a fan of theirs for 35 years (yes, I'm old). It's looking to be a long year for them as they got old quickly. Oh well, I've seen down years before

Nice, another Phillies fan and a Yankee fan... thread is starting off good already haha

Would have been nice to see the Phillies start with a W but there are plenty more games. Damn I hate the Braves.

I believe the AL EAST will end this way
Tampa
Toronto
Baltimore
NY
Boston

with Tampa and Toronto running away with the division

Its a combination of them being old along with no young superstars. Im still not convinced Dominic Brown is anything better than average.

Braves will be fighting for a wild card spot though, I think the Nats are taking the division.

I believe the AL EAST will end this way
Tampa
Toronto
Baltimore
NY
Boston

with Tampa and Toronto running away with the division

Toronto
Baltimore
Tampa
NY
Boston.

LETS GO BRAVES! Born in NJ and raised between here and Miami but raised in a family of braves fan. lol

How do you guys think the Nats are gonna do this year? THIS IS NOT A CLOWN QUESTION BRO.

While watching the Phillies get destroyed by the Royals last night I said to my friend remember when we all laughed when Jayson Werth left the Phillies for the Nationals?

I think theyre going to be good again this year... but they still suck! haha

Back