Official Arizona Chat Thread

So is it going to be a south mountain meet to Pav's cruise this Sat evening? If so post details to that. I have the lil one so a cruise to Jerome is not feasible at this time. But the SSM meet I think I could do, just give me an idea of the times

So is it going to be a south mountain meet to Pav's cruise this Sat evening? If so post details to that. I have the lil one so a cruise to Jerome is not feasible at this time. But the SSM meet I think I could do, just give me an idea of the times
If this happens it would be better for us too. 2 hour drives are not so fun with the baby.

I can meet up if we stay local. The cruise to the pavs would be nice. Too bad my clutch wont be done until Monday.

Looks like there's some good parking areas on the North side of South Mountain. I've never been over there but it appears to be a better meet-up spot than anything I've found on the South side. I included coordinates for one parking lot but we don't have to use it, it's just that there are a crapload of little windy roads and I could see a group easily being separated as people get lost trying to find the right lot.

1cdl.jpg

Looks like there's some good parking areas on the North side of South Mountain. I've never been over there but it appears to be a better meet-up spot than anything I've found on the South side. I included coordinates for one parking lot but we don't have to use it, it's just that there are a crapload of little windy roads and I could see a group easily being separated as people get lost trying to find the right lot.

1cdl.jpg
hey since you never been there before to make it easy on everyone theres parking lot at the base of the mountain thats right next to a huge horse coral. we can meet up there and then take the longest route and cruise up to the radio towers where there is a huge parking up there.

hey since you never been there before to make it easy on everyone theres parking lot at the base of the mountain thats right next to a huge horse coral. we can meet up there and then take the longest route and cruise up to the radio towers where there is a huge parking up there.
Or that :)

Sweet, I'll be there with the family for South Mountain. We may go to the Pavilions after if it's still warm enough for the baby to be out.

The Jerome cruise sounds great but I'm leery of a 2 hour drive each way with a 2-month old.

Back