Official Arizona Chat Thread

I just went to College Hills Honda online and there selling the '12 Si's for 225 each! But the HFP 18's are only 199 each?! IMO the HFP wheels look better so I think I would rather buy those.
Yeah definitely. Like I said for used OEM wheels I think $150/each ($600/set) is fair. Mine only have 400 miles on them and I still wouldn't ask any more than $600 for them.

@R1Timmy
@Michael Caddell

Official AZ9thGenSi list as follows: Updated 01/21/2014

1) PASCIAK
2) VTEC4LIFE
3) Killfast00
4) Si_Senor_Leo
5) Vinney1138
6) obd1-5thgen
7) CommandoX
8) el si
9) Koffee Bean
10) TeufNeph
11) StormTrooper
12) wallabee09
13) red racer
14) R18panda
15) Br3TT
16) Canadian Taffy
17) David M
18) foil
19) fb6_avery
20) tucked_fg4
21) mikegoe
22) 13_PMM_SI
23) k-power
24) CompaaJarret
25) R1Timmy
26) Michael Caddell

KEEP THEM COMING!! We have over 30 members now we're just waiting for them to register on 9thcivic.com so i can add them to the roster!

Last edited:
@R1Timmy
@Michael Caddell

Official AZ9thGenSi list as follows: Updated 01/21/2014

1) PASCIAK
2) VTEC4LIFE
3) Killfast00
4) Si_Senor_Leo
5) Vinney1138
6) obd1-5thgen
7) CommandoX
8) el si
9) Koffee Bean
10) TeufNeph
11) StormTrooper
12) wallabee09
13) red racer
14) R18panda
15) Br3TT
16) Canadian Taffy
17) David M
18) foil
19) fb6_avery
20) tucked_fg4
21) mikegoe
22) 13_PMM_SI
23) k-power
24) CompaaJarret
25) R1Timmy
26) Michael Caddell

KEEP THEM COMING!! We have over 30 members now we're just waiting for them to register on 9thcivic.com so i can add them to the roster!

So.. for those not registered on the 9thcivic.com website.. please do..

whose all planning on goin to IFO and what time. if we can i would like to get together and over there as a crew butr i wanna get there when gates open

Last time I went there with my Sonic I got there right when the gates open. Got to run 3 times in about an hour. After the first 1-2 hours pass from opening you are looking at waiting in line about 30 mins in between runs because there are so many people there.

I will be there when gates open. I will be entering the open test and tune. Clutch is in. Ready to go.

I know so far me and @Vinney1138 are down to go if anybody else wants to show up.

Ahh kewl... do they give you a print out of your run? and is it as many runs as you want for 30 or 30 a run..?

They give you a print out after each run. $30 for the whole day to drag and drift but I'm not going to drift my FB6.

Whens this going down id like to run my car see what i can do bone stock!

According to different magazines that have run the stock Si if you know how and when to shift, tire pressure you can pull high 14s with it bone stock.

im down to meet up for IFO

So that means we got @Vinney1138 @stormtrooper @Vtec4LiFe @R18panda @PASCIAK down for IFO on Sunday?!

Last time I went there with my Sonic I got there right when the gates open. Got to run 3 times in about an hour. After the first 1-2 hours pass from opening you are looking at waiting in line about 30 mins in between runs because there are so many people there.

I know so far me and @Vinney1138 are down to go if anybody else wants to show up.

They give you a print out after each run. $30 for the whole day to drag and drift but I'm not going to drift my FB6.

According to different magazines that have run the stock Si if you know how and when to shift, tire pressure you can pull high 14s with it bone stock.

So that means we got @Vinney1138 @stormtrooper @Vtec4LiFe @R18panda @PASCIAK down for IFO on Sunday?!
Whats the cost for 1-3 three runs can you pay per run or do you have to do the 30$$ whole day, i dont need to be there all day lol

Whats the cost for 1-3 three runs can you pay per run or do you have to do the 30$$ whole day, i dont need to be there all day lol
Last I knew you had to pay for all day, but that was before they changed from Firebird to whatever it's called now.

Back