Official Arizona Chat Thread

There is another big metro center meet this saturday the 28th we have about 4 9th gens so far let me know if you would like to join so we can meet up before and have a 9thgen row..:vtec:

Unfortunately I work Saturdays. Though next time there is an event let me know!

Last edited:
Saw a stock white 9th Gen Civic Si coupe passed me and got off at the 16th St & Buckeye Rd exit on the I-17. I also saw a lowered 9th Gen Civic Si coupe at 24th St & Buckeye Rd lowered looked like it had aftermarket headlights on license plate 9THGNSI. Saw both on 10/8. Just curious I was driving a white 13 FB6.

i would love to meet up with you guys that are in west phoenix. its best to get ahold of me through instagram @b_the_panda or just facebook me @ smknight56@aol.com. im always down to meet up and go on weekend cruises. as far as starting a az crew im in for sure. im already repping a az 9thcivic.com sticker on my car. heres the link just in case some of you are curious. http://grfxpstore.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Parked next to the white Si coupe at the local parking lot today. Will take a pic next time I see the lowered Si in the local parking lot its Taffeta White as well. #TeamHonda :bananasplit:
*blanked out license plates for confidentiality
IMG_20131016_180208.jpg

Back