Official Computer Talk Thread

I replaced my Logitech MX518 mouse today with a Logitech G400. :)

I would post a picture but Imgur is having issues on my PC... :( The picture is on my phone :/ I am lazy.

I've had a few logitech mice in the past and liked them quite a bit. That one has more buttons on it than what I had though. Like it?

My mouse is faster

IMG_20121226_222537_zpsa9824c4f.jpg

KennyGS

I've had a few logitech mice in the past and liked them quite a bit. That one has more buttons on it than what I had though. Like it?

It doesnt have that many buttons. Its good for BF3. Melee button and such. I like it. Its the same as my old MX518.which I loved.

My mouse is faster

IMG_20121226_222537_zpsa9824c4f.jpg

I will take a pic of the mouse my wife's mom got me. Its way faster than yours! Believe its. Bugatti!!

Just replaced my logitech G500 with the new Logitech G600.

G500/G600 isn't worth the money for me.

I'd have to look, it's been 3yrs I think since I built a system. Probably very uninspiring spec wise.

Mine too. I know I built it about three years ago with an AMD quad-core, MSI board, 16gb of pc 1600(?) ram, 500gb sata, 1tb toshiba backup, 650w ps. I have unlocked all 4 cores, and overclock the cpu and the ram, not the vid card, which has 1gb onboard ram. I cool the cpu with corsair water-cooling. Running windows 7 pro. That's all I remember. Been overclocking since about 1999 or 2000 with an Intel celeron 300 that hit 527mhz! IT was a challenge then. Simple now.

Mine too. I know I built it about three years ago with an AMD quad-core, MSI board, 16gb of pc 1600(?) ram, 500gb sata, 1tb toshiba backup, 650w ps. I have unlocked all 4 cores, and overclock the cpu and the ram, not the vid card, which has 1gb onboard ram. I cool the cpu with corsair water-cooling. Running windows 7 pro. That's all I remember. Been overclocking since about 1999 or 2000 with an Intel celeron 300 that hit 527mhz! IT was a challenge then. Simple now.
Forgot about the awesome 28" monitor hooked up on an HDMI A/B switch to computer and fios HDSTB

Back