Official Computer Talk Thread

Could just be watching the semi trucks leaving the facility? It’s like “spy photographers” capturing photos of upcoming cars. One told me he literally sat outside the Columbus Ohio Honda factory for days on end waiting for test mules to be taken out so he could snap pictures. I’m not saying the evga thing is the same, but someone could easily spot semi trucks coming and going?

Now I just need the back ordered suspension components I want for the Tacoma to finally lift that thing.

Now I just need the back ordered suspension components I want for the Tacoma to finally lift that thing.

Figured you'd keep that thing stock since you have had it for a while and never did anything to it.

Stock? It’s got everything else modded. It’s just not been a priority.

I forgot what your truck looked like :hiding: I knew it was red. :giggle:

Damn! The build thread for the truck is 6 years old. I had to go back through all 12-pages. I like the black TRD wheels. Still have them right?

I forgot what your truck looked like :hiding: I knew it was red. :giggle:

Damn! The build thread for the truck is 6 years old. I had to go back through all 12-pages. I like the black TRD wheels. Still have them right?
Those are still on. Getting new tires this next week…hopefully. It’s a slow build. I have the truck for 9 more years giving nothing happens between now and then. I told my nephew it’d be his 16th birthday present.

@FooBird - Microcenter had a EVGA 3080Ti yesterday. Could have got that for ya. But the EVGA's have been showing up there less than other brands.

I'm off my 30-day wait.

IMG_2201.jpg

Back