Official Computer Talk Thread

I'm really thinking of selling my computer.
Whats it worth
Ryzen 3600
EVGA 1080ti black
16gb 3200mhz ram
Xpg gammix s11 pro 1tb
Msi b450i gaming plus
120mm AIO
Silverstone sg13

Probably easier to just part it out.
Yes it's easier to part it out.

EVGA GTX 1080Ti... Hmmm
I have a problem with EVGA cards.. I want them all! lol

Wish you were in the States... I'd like to buy that 1080Ti if you were lol

And Ontario... Didn't realize that the territory (or whatever you call it lol) is that big! :eek:

That's like me saying I'm from the East Coast of the US. Maine to Florida haha :rotfl:

Sorry. Just looked up Ontario and was like well damn that doesn't help me on where he lives in Canada as it's a big area. Haha

And Ontario... Didn't realize that the territory (or whatever you call it lol) is that big! :eek:

That's like me saying I'm from the East Coast of the US. Maine to Florida haha :rotfl:

Sorry. Just looked up Ontario and was like well damn that doesn't help me on where he lives in Canada as it's a big area. Haha
I just assumed you knew my address and had street view open of my house.

I have a moral dilemma. I bought the card from a friend/coworker for $250. Do I sell for more? Only one offer has come since last night for $500. I don't want to be a douche and make a ton of money but it also looks like the market for these older cards has died down a lot. Used to see these go for $900

I force myself to turn this computer on and it just sits the rest of the time. When I do turn it on my passion for gaming is non existent. I should get a second job where I can just build computers because that's about all the fun I get out of them.

Only reason I'd keep this is for my kids but I feel like getting a Nintendo switch for them would get more use at this point and by time either one would want a computer all these parts will be obsolete.

I just assumed you knew my address and had street view open of my house.

I have a moral dilemma. I bought the card from a friend/coworker for $250. Do I sell for more? Only one offer has come since last night for $500. I don't want to be a douche and make a ton of money but it also looks like the market for these older cards has died down a lot. Used to see these go for $900

I force myself to turn this computer on and it just sits the rest of the time. When I do turn it on my passion for gaming is non existent. I should get a second job where I can just build computers because that's about all the fun I get out of them.

Only reason I'd keep this is for my kids but I feel like getting a Nintendo switch for them would get more use at this point and by time either one would want a computer all these parts will be obsolete.
I'll buy it for $250 + $50 (you making $$) + shipping (well.. wait not sure how much it would cost lol)

New cards are still hard to find (at least down here) but people aren't going to pay $900 for a 1080Ti when they could possibly find a 3070 or 3070Ti for $700-$820 range.

I'll buy it for $250 + $50 (you making $$) + shipping (well.. wait not sure how much it would cost lol)

New cards are still hard to find (at least down here) but people aren't going to pay $900 for a 1080Ti when they could possibly find a 3070 or 3070Ti for $700-$820 range.
Currently in the process of trying to make a deal to sell the whole lot for $950 Cnd.

Think I'll get the kids a Nintendo switch for their birthdays this year. They would play that more often then a PC. Plus I can build new ones when they need them.

How did you go from $950 to $1000? lol The guy offered you a higher price?
different person. guy for 950 was taking his sweet time trying to talk to another guy about it. so a new person was interested, told them ive got someone interested for 950 after he offered 800 and then offered 1000 and to pick it up that day.

different person. guy for 950 was taking his sweet time trying to talk to another guy about it. so a new person was interested, told them ive got someone interested for 950 after he offered 800 and then offered 1000 and to pick it up that day.

Damn! You playing one guy on the other guy lol

Is this that same weird sketchy site that you sold your Nissan? lol

Damn! You playing one guy on the other guy lol

Is this that same weird sketchy site that you sold your Nissan? lol
no, it was facebook marketplace.
the first guy was haggling the price so much with me and wasnt sure if he wanted to buy it complete. other guy still got a good deal at $1000. also had someone that wanted the card for mining but i ignored him.

It’s been a while since you’ve had a console. You have buyers for those too?

It’s been a while since you’ve had a console. You have buyers for those too?
Think 12/29 was the last console by itself.

I have a Console PS5 bundle (PS5 disc, Sony Pulse headset, extra controller and PlayStation now 12 month subscription, 1 month Playstation something lol) that I'm trying to sell. It was just delivered this week.

I might have buyers from my Subaru forum but can't keep track lol

Got back from vacation to the office filled with boxes... Wife wasn't happy.

Had the Costco PS5 bundle already in there waiting to sell (shipped that out yesterday).

My first digital PS5 (from Walmart+ drop). I want to hoard it... :hiding:

Sold the 1 PS5 Disc this morning and selling the other PS5 Disc this week.

PXL_20220305_150942328.jpg

Back