Official Computer Talk Thread

Geez. Your mom must be an Apple fan.​

If my HP breaks down (I probably wouldn't), my next laptop would be an Asus. Asus makes serious gaming laptops.

If my HP breaks down (I probably wouldn't), my next laptop would be an Asus. Asus makes serious gaming laptops.

I can't game on a laptop... I like my custom-built desktop. a regular keyboard and mouse.

I want to see people's desks. I want a new one. The current one I have isn't bad but eventually I want to get another 24" monitor and the current one will NOT fit it.

Mine looks similar to this....but it has a self on the desk top where the monitor sits and the whole thing is like 5-6ft wide.

large.jpg

Not a bad desk. I am trying to send myself an email with the pictures of my buddy's desk that I really like but it's not working. He bought it from Ikea.

I want two 24" LCD monitors on the desk. Do I really need them? NOPE! LOL

Finally. The picture came through..

Here it is (sorry for the blurriness)

cM2cT.sized.jpg

Sorry can't edit my post before with a 2nd pic (damn you webby)

another angle

rB6pO.sized.jpg

lol @ Webster comment and can't see the pics because the work filter, which I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 19's at work and one 24 at the house.....I wish I had 2 24's, def overkill but cool.

rehosted the pics.. so is there a reason for the 3 monitors up there ^^. Is there a specific work related reason for him having that setup?

rehosted the pics.. so is there a reason for the 3 monitors up there ^^. Is there a specific work related reason for him having that setup?

Thanks for rehosting. I thought you told me to rehost them and was about to say "***** please"! LOL Let Nomar view them at home haha

I asked him about the 3rd monitor up top since it looks weird to me... He said it wasn't because of work (he doesn't work from home) but it's because when he is playing one of his games he can do something else on that monitor... I believe he plays Everquest (don't quote me) and uses the two lower monitors for that and the top for other stuff.

lol....I are speshulz! I can see them now. Setup looks cool but the shelf on the floor would bug me.

Setup looks cool but the shelf on the floor would bug me.

Yeah I wouldn't get that piece. It's a separate piece that you can buy extra. It would annoy me also. I would kick it or something.

Was my desk at work, im getting relocated somewhere else, joys of being the summer intern i guess, no idea what or where my new desk will be

2012-06-04085213.jpg

Everquest is old as hell. Haha!

I will find a picture of my desk. Nothing special. I was covering at a different locations for the past two weeks so I had a different temp desk lol

Back