Official Computer Talk Thread

Well I don't know why it's putting my text in his quote.. oh well

Last edited:
I was trying to quote you earlier but it wasn't working correctly.

I said smartphone screens are too small for pr0n so that's why you gotta use the laptop/tablet ;)

It must have been inserting it before closing tag of the "quote" bbcode. Every now and then I fix quotes that do that.

I was trying to quote you earlier but it wasn't working correctly.

I said smartphone screens are too small for pr0n so that's why you gotta use the laptop/tablet ;)

You can always Bluetooth it to your t.v and turn on the surround sound :eyebrows:

Running Memtest now on one stick of RAM

Been running 13 minutes and no errors. Going to dinner. Will check later.

5d1631d8fd6123df24e13e3ff85b0dd2.jpg

Don't have surround sound. Plus the wife might hear...

ChromeCast FTW
Haha I got my wife one time I went to a local Shop and got a video because I know she had some friends coming over so I put the move on paused it with the volume on around 85% took all the batters out of the remotes. And once everyone was in the house I told her to turn the t.v on and put some tunes on so as she went to turn the t.v on I did it with my phone and pressed play.
As she turned as red as an Apple trying to use the remote to change the channel or turn it off. While everyone watched the video. It was priceless I had no clue it would work so perfectly.

@webby

Current Bios Version: 2501
Current Bios Available: 2801

I went out for dinner but started the Memtest before I left. I just got home a bit ago...

3 hours 22 minutes - 3 passes - 0 errors with that stick of RAM

I swapped the sticks of RAM and running the test.

@webby

Current Bios Version: 2501
Current Bios Available: 2801

I went out for dinner but started the Memtest before I left. I just got home a bit ago...

3 hours 22 minutes - 3 passes - 0 errors with that stick of RAM

I swapped the sticks of RAM and running the test.
Using the same motherboard slot as the 1st ram test? I just recalled an asus motherboard I worked on where one ram slot would chunk randomly. You may be able to test that as well. I can't recall what the blue screen error was, but I'm positive it was narrowed down by memtest.

Using the same motherboard slot as the 1st ram test? I just recalled an asus motherboard I worked on where one ram slot would chunk randomly. You may be able to test that as well. I can't recall what the blue screen error was, but I'm positive it was narrowed down by memtest.

Yes I am using the same exact motherboard slot as the 1st test with the 2nd memory module. Someone on the Subaru forum asked what version bios I had and I have 2501 (2801 is the latest) but I find it hard to believe that one version newer would be the issue.. I think it's the RAM but that's me. :/

@webby

2nd memory module - same memory slot on motherboard - 10 hours/10 passes of Memtest - ZERO errors. Ugh

WTF

Yeah that's next.

I need to check XMP. I thought it was enabled but not 100% sure. Someone said with it being disabled could cause BSOD.

Back