Official Computer Talk Thread

In order to get the case onto the desk shelf, I have to remove the keyboard drawer I built into the desk. This thing is gonna have a bajillion fans, so I’ll be waiting for a fan controller before building. CF395BED-76DC-491E-A7E2-4AE8C73F54BF.jpeg

In order to get the case onto the desk shelf, I have to remove the keyboard drawer I built into the desk. This thing is gonna have a bajillion fans, so I’ll be waiting for a fan controller before building.

When you have 9 fans (including the fans on the AIO radiator) let me know ;)

Computer Night Time Shot.jpg

Letting you know. As I can guess, this will have 9 fans.

I'm joking. :hiding:

I don't have any 140mm fans because I got the 6x Corsair 120mm RGB fans on sale

Overpriced GameStop Bundle... but I got it. I know someone will buy it. I think ethlar has someone for it.

$400 Digital PS5 + extra controller and GC's.

PS5 GS Bundle.JPG

I’m tapped out on things for a while. I think the next thing will be upgrading the lady’s screen setup to do dual 27” 1440p monitors.

Such garbage. Shot the individual and then left the person and ps5 to flee the scene? Nice to see what life is worth.

@Dad @Honda-Fan @ethlar (previously lived there) :eek:

damn-shookt.gif

the news site had a link to a different story about someone pulling a gun over a playstation too... saw something about a shooting in philly but that was over a xbox

Reading the reviews of the PSU I got in that NewEgg bundle with the 3080Ti. Lots of complaints about inadequate power for 3080Ti (EVGA 850 GA). I wanted to avoid getting a different PSU but worried I’ll fry my system. Ugh….

Back