Official Gun Thread

Has anyone any experience with a Glock 27?

ive shot the 26, its kinda miserable, ergonomically the tiny double stack just feels odd, plus still a double stack so not really any better for concealment

Reactions: Nix
there not so bad (glock 26/27 that is) if you get them with the pinky extender on them, I prefer my 43 over those as its very slim and easy to carry more so than my 19 which I loved to carry till I thru a Trijicon RMR on it.

Reactions: Nix
e666ecb3f769400434d58e1f0faae137.jpg

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I can’t understand people’s fascination with guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to buy an AR before I won't be able to.

@k757 - what kind do you have? Any recommendations?
Only handguns here, though that may change. I have 2 S&w and 2 ruger. My ruger 9mm is a great starter pistol as it has multiple visual indicators and is easy to shoot

I need to buy an AR before I won't be able to.

@k757 - what kind do you have? Any recommendations?

Are there any features you definitely want it to have or any specific uses you are wanting to use it for? My recommendations are if you want a cheap AR go Palmetto State Armory. If you want a Premium AR go Daniel Defense, BCM, or LWRC

I've got a S&W MP15T very reliable never had feed or ejection issues. S&Ws can be rather expensive but I have also heard DPMS makes decent ARs for a good price.
https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1DPMSRFA30C&name=DPMS+ORACLE+.223/5.56+AR+Rifle&groupid=8357
I know it is listed as sold out right now but this gives you an idea on what you could spend to get one.

$380 is cheap. I was expecting more of the $500 range. I know accessories are extra.

Are there any features you definitely want it to have or any specific uses you are wanting to use it for? My recommendations are if you want a cheap AR go Palmetto State Armory. If you want a Premium AR go Daniel Defense, BCM, or LWRC

It will be for shooting at the range mainly. 25 yards is the distance. I might find an outdoor range close by and shoot there also.

As for features... Haven't really looked into them a ton.

In that price range definitely check out Palmetto, you could definitely get a nice setup fairly easy and they always run great deals.

I haven't did a ton of research yet into the AR15's.. but I did order the Smith & Wesson MP15-22 Sport 22LR rifle. Just for shooting at the range.

Back