Official Gun Thread

That’s a win for local
Yesterday went to gun store and filled out the ATF Form 4473 paperwork (also did the Maryland State Police 77R paperwork. This was done online tho).

In Maryland there is a 7-day wait.. so i will get an email on Thursday from Maryland State Police saying I can go pick it up.

Edit: Removed information.

SMH.. Letting the wife get a Glock.. I'm disappointed in you :giggle:
Yeah, wouldn’t have been my choice. I still want a VP9SK but they didn’t carry them. Nothing wrong with Glocks, they’re like the Toyota Camry of the gun world, reliable but boring.

Ya'll have these gun buy-backs?

339966955_1245422712745831_2929657136732630439_n.jpg

I’ve seen similar things posted online in various cities. Bad thing is what you get. If you’re a criminal that has a gun without a serial #, what do you think that’s worth on the street? Surely not $50

The Wife’s Background Check finally cleared. Probably going to grab her gun on Wednesday and hit the range. Going to look for something to carry for myself. Interested in the Walther PDP F, even though it’s a lady gun, since I love my PPQ.

Just bought the Wife a Glock 43X. Not my cup of tea but she liked the grip better than my suggested Hellcat.

Booty is anti glock?

Never owned one. Have rented them to see if I liked them (do not) and also have shot my friends Glock's (not a fan).

Well... I entered a gun raffle and won... Glock 43x MOS with Holosun 407k Red Dot

The Wife’s Background Check finally cleared. Probably going to grab her gun on Wednesday and hit the range. Going to look for something to carry for myself. Interested in the Walther PDP F, even though it’s a lady gun, since I love my PPQ.

So?? How did it go?

so he basically just won a cash prize once he sells it to someone. I can start the bidding at $25

Back