Official Gun Thread

:giggle:

I'm use to everyone poking fun at me.
Definitely to use the Subaru jokes.
I am a Ravens fan :)
Do you know your car is on the very top for traffic tickets besides a SRT-4 butt I guess you already know:bananawhipdance: that.

Been doing well. Super busy. Bought a cabin and a sxs. Been riding as much as possible. How about you?

KTdsnj.jpg

Been doing well. Super busy. Bought a cabin and a sxs. Been riding as much as possible. How about you?

That's awesome! :thumbsup: Still in MN? Ya'll look super happy :) Thanks for replying :dance1:

Doing well here. Same old same old. Nothing new like buying a cabin or SXS lol

Glad you're doing well. Yes, we're still in MN. Cabin is about 2.5 hours north of our house. I bought a 17 HMR. Fun little rifle. I was also gonna take a slow motion video of me shooting a watermelon with the 460 magnum... But I ran out of time. Maybe next time. I think that would be a fun video.

Glad you're doing well. Yes, we're still in MN. Cabin is about 2.5 hours north of our house.

MN is pretty (well not in winter :giggle: ). My buddy lives in Eagan. He has a cabin also. I'm trying to think of the area/town but I can't. I think it's 2 hours or so north west of him. It's pretty and on some lake.

Yeah, over 11,000 lake in this state. He's probably in or near Brainard/Baxter.

Back