Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

Guys suspension? Springs. Want something that lowers the car but keeps the factory comfort. No bouncy suspension don't care If it handles amazing only want them to lower the car. I'm all about keeping the comfort of oem suspension. Main two priorities comfort and limiting wheel gap. Any suggestions.

I'm going to get Eibach Sportlines next spring or summer. I thought you weren't touching suspension in this car though?

I'm going to get Eibach Sportlines next spring or summer. I thought you weren't touching suspension in this car though?
I'm torn. Lol. I'm still debating so unsure. I just can't stand wheel gap that big. Not looking to tuck tires just a nice subtle drop. Close it up a bit. What's the drop and ride quality like on the sportlines.

I got my alignment done. The H&R springs are pretty smooth. I noticed it was a little stiffer than stock at first but after alignment it's pretty smooth, I love the drop. Turns heads all the time.

I'm torn. Lol. I'm still debating so unsure. I just can't stand wheel gap that big. Not looking to tuck tires just a nice subtle drop. Close it up a bit. What's the drop and ride quality like on the sportlines.

well some say its great, others say that there lots of squeaking and noises. Most lowering springs will cause noises because they arent designed to be on the stock struts. Based on your experience in the past, I think you should stay stock because the noises will drive you nuts lol. If anything you should get h&r's or eibach pro kit

well some say its great, others say that there lots of squeaking and noises. Most lowering springs will cause noises because they arent designed to be on the stock struts. Based on your experience in the past, I think you should stay stock because the noises will drive you nuts lol. If anything you should get h&r's or eibach pro kit
Yup I think your right bro. Really sucks :( noises I do t really care about that's what my music is for. It's the bounciness I'm concerned with. And stiffness.

@Feral, looks like you have an EZ Lip? Would you be willing to post up a couple pics of the front of your car? I suppose this question can be for anyone who installed a lip on a '13 sedan.

I'm on sport lines and I have no sounds, at all.

The only sounds I have are when it's - 40 Celsius out, and it's just the entire car trying to tell me to move somewhere warmer.

Um so I thought I should start this considering people are so curious on how sedans look dropped and soon enough many 9ths will be dropped I will start off with my 9th

I'm lowered on Skunk 2 springs from 8th civic

4bb3f65f.jpg

fe6a3c19.jpg

c58dba60.jpg

00030121.jpg

Sent from Flyy Network.

Which Skunk2's are these? How many inches?

Which Skunk2's are these? How many inches?
Part No: 519-05-1580
Front Spring Rate (Tender / Main): 135 lb-in / 184 lb-in
Rear Spring Rate (Tender / Main): 125 lb-in / 273 lb-in
Drop (Front / Rear): 2.25” / 2.00”
Note: 1 lb-in = 0.0179 kg/mm

I would not use ^ though. Those are made for the 8th gen. You need to buy rear spring isolators to run those, and you'll spend more than just buying the 9th gens springs they make.

9th gen si sedan -
Part No: 519-05-1585

Part No: 519-05-1580

I would not use ^ though. Those are made for the 8th gen. You need to buy rear spring isolators to run those, and you'll spend more than just buying the 9th gens springs they make.

9th gen si sedan -
Part No: 519-05-1585

You Guys are great!

Hi guys,

40 year old newb on the scene. I am debating between H&R's and Eibach Pro Kit. I have an LX. Previously had a 95 Integra with Neuspeeds that creaked and I HATED it. So at 40, I still want the look, but without the aggravation. I will be running 17 inch Rims like shadfast4u with 215/55/17 tires. Here is my order of importance:

1. No rubbing tires on the wheel well or creaking
  2. Don't want to deal with camber issues (I would think H&R more susceptible to this due to the lower drop & I will be on stock springs)
  3. Comfortable - As close to stock ride as possible.
The prices are somewhat comparable so $20 won't make a difference to me. What is everyone's take on this? Oh and I was planning on buying off of Ebay unless anyone can point me to a well known site that is trustworthy and can beat $215-$230 shipped to San Diego.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi guys,

40 year old newb on the scene. I am debating between H&R's and Eibach Pro Kit. I have an LX. Previously had a 95 Integra with Neuspeeds that creaked and I HATED it. So at 40, I still want the look, but without the aggravation. I will be running 17 inch Rims like shadfast4u with 215/55/17 tires. Here is my order of importance:

1. No rubbing tires on the wheel well or creaking
  2. Don't want to deal with camber issues (I would think H&R more susceptible to this due to the lower drop & I will be on stock springs)
  3. Comfortable - As close to stock ride as possible.
The prices are somewhat comparable so $20 won't make a difference to me. What is everyone's take on this? Oh and I was planning on buying off of Ebay unless anyone can point me to a well known site that is trustworthy and can beat $215-$230 shipped to San Diego.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Pro-Kits, Tein S-Tech are also great! Corsportusa.com and Procivic.com are the vendors on this site and cheap pricing too!

Thanks Pauly and Rally,

Pauly, I definitely love the look of your civic; low but not too super low and if it rides well then I am sold!
I appreciate the recommendations Rally. I will check them out!

I'm new to the site and I wanted to post some pictures of my wives civic and my accord sport. The civic is on Eibach sportlines with the SPC rear camber arms and soon to have Ingals front camber bolts thanks to Chrisredshift. My accord is on D2 RS coilovers and SPC rear camber arms.

I'm new to the site and I wanted to post some pictures of my wives civic and my accord sport. The civic is on Eibach sportlines with the SPC rear camber arms and soon to have Ingals front camber bolts thanks to Chrisredshift. My accord is on D2 RS coilovers and SPC rear camber arms.

I love the new accords

Which rims are those on the civic? I havent seen those before

Back