Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

y6apu7ev.jpg

And 215/35 is no wear similar to 205/40 lol

thought those were 9.75"

Same difference .25 diff , I had atleast an inch and half gap between end of rim && tire
nunu6are.jpg

i dont understand why people do this bs. my ex use to always say im going key your car. im going break your window like wth
Usually in cases like your's it's because you were paying more attention to your car than her............. Right girls ?(except these lady's here have the same affliction we guys have):bananapoke:

Usually in cases like your's it's because you were paying more attention to your car than her............. Right girls ?(except these lady's here have the same affliction we guys have):bananapoke:

stupid girls! lollll
they know better not to touch my cars now!

What keeps the tyre on the wheel, and the air from not leaking? ..... Just wondering.

gorilla glue! haha! its dangerous but its the bead right on the wheel. it could easily pop off

stupid girls! lollll
they know better not to touch my cars now!

gorilla glue! haha! its dangerous but its the bead right on the wheel. it could easily pop off
Thx for the info .......... As you travel on the road of life, may the rubber always be there to help you along the way.

Thx for the info .......... As you travel on the road of life, may the rubber always be there to help you along the way.

i wasnt serious bout the gorilla glue. i kinda typed that wrong.

but no when you stretch the tire. the bead still stay on the wheels but there's more chance that the bead can come off while driving if you stretch them. most of the people put alil more tire pressure in them to try to keep the bead from popping out. idk maybe somebody else can explain it better than me. lol

I hope this is not where texting speak is leading us......... The English language is hard enough........

new wheels? The color looks different, or is it the color balance?
lol, everyone has been asking me that question it's the simple Custom Candy Teal with TB Chrome Reflective mix, in different lighting and angles it gives you the different shades of Teal especially during the day in the sun. While at night looks bright blue and dark teal. Pretty cool huh? Breaking necks at night too.

Well guys I enjoyed every moment on this site, but I no longer have my 9th due to my dad , I usually gave him money to pay my 9th and he stopped paying it for 3 months , they repo'd it and they are not giving back no matter how much I begged , due to my moms old repo awhile back , so yeah this is the pics of everything.

They damaged the bumper getting it on tow truck.

a68958a6-6f4d-429e.jpg

I had to take it to Honda to remove my parts , the bill was 680 but they hooked me up so I payed 480

a68958a6-6f9e-bd89.jpg

a68958a6-6fb9-dfcc.jpg

a68958a6-7079-4745.jpg

a68958a6-7092-180a.jpg

a68958a6-70a4-7f52.jpg

a68958a6-70b4-9eaf.jpg

Last time sitting down in my car :,(

a68958a6-70d9-b7e5.jpg

And this is how it all ended :,((((
a68958a6-7122-892f.jpg

It's been real fellas I'll pass by time to time on this

Sent from Flyy Network.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( aww man... sorry to hear about your car.. hope you stick around on the forum! I'll mos def miss those pictures of that iconic car. NEVER failed to make sh*t bricks at it's beauty. Take it easy!

Back