Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

i can finally contribute to this thread. finally dropped my car on 8th gen megan racing springs. ill get better shots tom. when theres light.
20121110_200413_HDR.jpg

20121110_200906.jpg
Tthhhaatsss what im talkin about!!!

I just got 18x9 wheels and its about to winter in PA so im waiting to put them on but i was wondering if i get the eibach proplus kit with the sways and drops springs am i going to need camber arms and a camber setup with these wheels on it?

Looks good!

I ordered a set of eibach springs for my 9th ex sedan. They should be in on Thursday. I'm having the same shop I ordered from do the install. Pretty expensive, but I'm lazy and wouldn't want to mess up my ride. I'll post some pics after the install. Can't wait for Thursday!

Alright, all installed! I had the Eibach ProKit springs for the 9th gen. installed today. The shop was good, they only took an hour to put all 4 on. I'm glad I just paid and didn't lose a whole day, and possibly mess something up, after all. Here are some pics to enjoy. I went by the dealership to snap some pics side by side with the stock ride height.

Civicdrop.jpg

civicdrop3.jpg

civicdrop4.jpg

Threw my buddy club coilovers on from my 8th gen
(iphone w/ instagram filter)
*sorry if it's a big picture*

2el9y6v.jpg

Back