Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

Um so I thought I should start this considering people are so curious on how sedans look dropped and soon enough many 9ths will be dropped I will start off with my 9th

I'm lowered on Skunk 2 springs from 8th civic

4bb3f65f.jpg

fe6a3c19.jpg

c58dba60.jpg

00030121.jpg

do you need any additional parts to install 8th gen skunk2's on a 9th gen si sedan?

Sent from Flyy Network.

needa change to the 8th gen isolators..its on stock struts
do you think the stock struts will need to be replaced soon from wear and tear? sorry about all of these questions i am just trying to get the best deal and look for the car you know.

Question, what tire specs do you have? I want some of those wheels but I was thinking of doing 205/40/17 but I would like to know how the ride quality is. And did you use a.camber kit? Thanks
sweet ride what are you lowered on? and what kind of rims/tires?

do you think the stock struts will need to be replaced soon from wear and tear? sorry about all of these questions i am just trying to get the best deal and look for the car you know.

Yea soon itll have to be replaced. Their not meant for lowering springs. Im just doing this for temporary til i get full susp kit

Question, what tire specs do you have? I want some of those wheels but I was thinking of doing 205/40/17 but I would like to know how the ride quality is. And did you use a.camber kit? Thanks

no camber kits since i was on sk2 springs
ride was not that bad. but not that great either because of the 35' series tires.

specs are 215/35/18 18x9.5 +23

no camber kits since i was on sk2 springs
ride was not that bad. but not that great either because of the 35' series tires.

specs are 215/35/18 18x9.5 +23

..hard to believe something that looks that badass is only dropped on skunk2 springs :thumbsup:

..hard to believe something that looks that badass is only dropped on skunk2 springs :thumbsup:

haha thanks bro! i was surprised my self!
also BrandneW hooked me up with the wheels. it was his old wheels.
and if you compare my height to his height. his car is not that much lower than mine. maybe the back by a tad bit.

Back