Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

If they made these in a bright gold color, I would 100% say gold. Im just not a fan of bronze. Definitely go with silver.

Yea after going threw Countless pictures I found out that basically the super deep concave only really come on 18s or 19s and that the silver work emotions are 150$ more for just being silver so screw that I'm just going to go with enkie nt03+m 18x9.5+27 they are half the price of the emotions

yea i called over to work whels and they told me that the 17x9 come in a deep concave look so i might just be buying them soon

aqade6a7.jpg

I'm new to the site and I wanted to post some pictures of my wives civic and my accord sport. The civic is on Eibach sportlines with the SPC rear camber arms and soon to have Ingals front camber bolts thanks to Chrisredshift. My accord is on D2 RS coilovers and SPC rear camber arms.

Dat Accord...

And I wonder how the Civic would look with the Accord's wheels, assuming they fit. They are 18's right?

im hating right now im still trying to figure out what rims to buy it gets annoying to have the money to buy wheels but cant decide on a wheel

im hating right now im still trying to figure out what rims to buy it gets annoying to have the money to buy wheels but cant decide on a wheel
Just pick one among the ones you like. I was undecided between two. At the end, I just got which ever wheel people said they liked the most because I knew I liked all the choices equally, so whatever I ended up with, I would be happy.

Ask people who ride in your car often, as they will see your car the most. Show them which ones you like and ask which they like the most.

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I'm mostly on the "other" forum but I decided to join this one as well. Here's my baby:
vahuguge.jpg

a7u2adu5.jpg

e4atusen.jpg

Back